You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

In other news, Trump just delivered a very fine speech in Colorado.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Guys, am I missing something on the 1995 tax return?

People don't pay taxes on losses. You can only pay taxes on income. Why is this an issue?

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

I gotta say, seeing this thread title then reading the contents made my day. You just have to laugh.

SG, I love your optimism, but I don't think it's going to work this time around. Obviously politics is an explosive subject, especially this year. Absolute civility might be asking too much. And we're not going to not have an election thread on Evo.

So you know what, have at it. We're making this a free zone. Get it all out of the system.
Obv. no law breaking etc. Just a place to duke it out if need be.

That being said, I don't want to see as much as an allusion to beefs from here in other threads.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
bigbri wrote:

First of all, lemme say if people want to bash Trump or Clinton mercilessly, that should be perfectly allowed. I don't know why that should send anyone here off the rails. They both have given people ample ammo to bash them. Trump a lot more.

My guy, Gary Johnson, has really shit the bed and let me down. When he's not getting TV appearances very often, you can't go on live TV when you actually are invited and say "what is aleppo" or admit that you can't name a single foreign world leader. He's suffering in the polls because of it, too, and a lot of his votes appear to be going to Hillary, at least independents.

Tomorrow, Julian Assange has again promised to leak something to bring Hillary down. He's said that before, though, so who knows. At this point, that is the only thing that can stop her. Trump is imploding on a daily basis in more spectacular fashion each time.

s_top

I take campaign contributions through Visa, MasterCard or dime bags.

misterID

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Goes both ways. You stay away with ID and whoever your other bandwagon jumper is and everything will be fine. You're going to have to do better than that if you think you're going to get one past me.

20160609154500child1.jpg

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Neemo wrote:

This is exactly why talking politics is bad

That and religion...

Wanna fight? Those are the 2 topics to get u there 16

I try to stay away from these types of topics cuz, whether u are right or wrong, shit slinging is inevitable

From my POV ... wanna talk politics? Then put on ur big boy pants

I ask that u try and respect each other's opinions and treat each other like u want to be treated ... blah blah blah ... but maybe that way of thinking is too Canadian for a USA politics discussion.

As far as I'm concerned all politicians are the same...but imo with Trump we're not dealing with a politician...we're dealing with something much more frightening...an opportunistic, scumbag businessman with zero morals aside from his own $$$ ... if anything happens with him u can bet he is lining his own pockets at the expense of others

I'd rather go with the devil I know instead of the devil I don't...Hilary has alot of federal government experience...even bad experience is better than zero experience....but I'm not American...so I sit by and watch while others vote on the fate of the world

Exactly.  You want to go a few rounds?  Then lets go a few rounds.  Don't bait people into something, then cry when someone takes you up on it. 

As for the rest of your post, that's what people don't understand.  There's a lot at play that I don't have time to go into right now, but there's only one reason Trump is the Republican nominee: there are a LOT of people tired of the establishment.  That happened on the Democratic side too, but Hillary rigged the election so she would win.  More of the same is very, very dangerous.  Look where it's gotten us?  War, debt, divided like never before.  The rich are doing well.  The people that have managed to stay middle class are doing okay.  The US pretty much sucks for everyone else.

Hillary is a criminal.  Anyone that didn't have the DoJ in their pocket would have been convicted of several felonies.  The fact that she got away with it (so far) because of those connections should scare the shit out of anyone, but instead they point to it as proof of her innocence?  That's what we're dealing with.  The dumb people on both sides are controlling the future, but they are just doing what the puppetmaster wants them to do.  Funny to watch in some ways, but quite concerning in others.

But nobody is interested in discussing the actual issues...

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Goes both ways. You stay away with ID and whoever your other bandwagon jumper is and everything will be fine. You're going to have to do better than that if you think you're going to get one past me.

http://www.gdnonline.com/gdnimages/2016 … child1.jpg

Dude, nice self portrait.  Are you going to go off crying until I stop posting again?

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

I just want to call ID a stupid motherfucker.  Just because I can.

This might turn out to be the greatest thread ever.  Please don't take anything personally...half of this is just to blow off steam.  I don't really think you're a stupid motherfucker, just a little misinformed.

misterID

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

http://www.gdnonline.com/gdnimages/2016 … child1.jpg

Dude, nice self portrait.  Are you going to go off crying until I stop posting again?

Well, I didn't really think you'd be that gullible, but you literally stooped to "I know you are but what am I?" Which makes the picture even more funny. Your meltdown has been hysterical.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Well, I didn't really think you'd be that gullible, but you literally stooped to "I know you are but what am I?" Which makes the picture even more funny. Your meltdown has been hysterical.

Oh my no.  The fact that I've referred to you going off and crying several times made it funny.

Board footer