You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Alter Bridge

Lomax wrote:
Son of a Gun wrote:

Just to make it clear I never resort to name calling if someone does n`t provoke me.

You should go re-edit old posts to conform with that lie.

Son of a Gun
 Rep: -3 

Son of a Gun wrote:
Riad wrote:
Son of a Gun wrote:

Just to make it clear I never resort to name calling if someone does n`t provoke me.

You should go re-edit old posts to conform with that lie.

it`s not a lie. it`s true.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Okay. Lets try this. First if it isn't about alter bridge do not post. Second everyone is on a clean slate, next fuck up gets a ban. Please refrain from replying to this post and or posting anything other than this topic. Let's keep it civil so we don't end up losing an active member. Do it for the community. Thank you. Back to your regularly scheduled program.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Ok, back on topic, I still think the new single is great!

I hear influence from Mark Tremonti's solo works in this, and it's one of the most upbeat rockers that Alter Bridge have released so far.

Really curious to hear the rest of the new album.

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

Another teaser from Fortress, and it sounds great! 9

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:

Alter Bridge Wanted Unpredictable Album
(TeamRock Radio) Alter Bridge guitarist Mark Tremonti says that the band did everything that they could to make their new studio album "Fortress" as unpredictable as possible.

"The last thing we wanted was verse-chorus, verse-chorus and all that. We messed with time signatures, tones, key changes," Tremonti tells MusicRadar. "Everything we could throw at these songs, we did. They have you never knowing what you're getting next."

Part of the process was refusing to take any arrangement for granted. "We didn't want to be easily satisfied," Tremonti says. "It's so tempting to say, 'That's it – it's perfect' the first time you have something.

"But you never really know it's as good as it can be until you exhaust every possibility. That's what we did." Read more and check out the video for the album's first single here.

http://www.teamrockradio.com/news/alter … everything

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

Sounds like Fortress is gonna be their best album yet! 9

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

Anyone else picked up Fortress yet? It's been out in Australia since last week, and I love it.

It's probably their heaviest album to date, the riffing and soloing is really stepped up a level. Myles vocals are pretty damn good too, and the production is huge as always. It's mixed very well to my ears and sounds good cranked up on my car stereo!

Favourites so far are Cry of Achilles, Bleed It Dry, The Uninvited and Calm The Fire, but the whole album is really strong.

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

The new album The Last Hero came out this week. I haven't listened to it through yet, but it's getting some great reviews

Board footer