You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Nightrain Official Site

AtariLegend wrote:

Remember when this forum was for dissecting these stats bit by bit and people argued over gig attendances instead of politics?

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

These are a bear to get through and I don't really care.

I theorized at the Detroit show that a lot of the attendance were Livenation plants of some sort since everyone had the new t-shirt. While that's not unusual for popular acts, I thought it was dubious as fuck. So long story short, I'm not surprised there's a fairly sizable gap.

Don't forget how Azoff strong armed "journalists" after he took over, either. Same shit, different day.

AtariLegend wrote:

I just think it's indicative of the forum. The reunion happened and it's like the story ended.

The shows stats point to this being a mostly successful year, just wasn't the moment in music history people were expecting.

I stopped posting concert threads long ago, for a while I was doing one for every show then was off the site for a few days. No one posted any for the next few dates and eventually nothing since, despite multiple gigs.

fyi on Nightrain site, it looks my account got deleted a while ago before the year was up. I tried to request a password to log in thinking I'd forgot it, but the site never sent me an email after trying multiple times.

Since no one posted anything about the site, I assume nothing other than free ticket contests happened over the last year?

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

The only reason I entered that contest is because I got the email about it. I literally never check the official site.

The reunion tour is a good tour but it's also basically the 1990s tour. I don't have any interest in seeing remakes of old films and I don't have interest in a nostalgia tour.

This is a nice moment in the sun for the big three but I think Guns N Roses is pretty much over.

Brett
 Rep: 20 

Brett wrote:

As far as anything goes, I joined Nightrain in November mostly to sign up for early tickets and never even got the lanyard or shirt...

Board footer