You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 156 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

slcpunk wrote:
LocoComa wrote:

Really hope it isn't a hoax, but considering the forum it's supposedly happening at, I'd say it's more likely hoax than legit.

Which forum are people discussing this?

I always found the "hoarder" thing difficult to believe. Sure a couple of people maybe, but it's unlikely that any group of people actually have this and it's not getting out to the rest of us.

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

LocoComa wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
LocoComa wrote:

Really hope it isn't a hoax, but considering the forum it's supposedly happening at, I'd say it's more likely hoax than legit.

Which forum are people discussing this?

I always found the "hoarder" thing difficult to believe. Sure a couple of people maybe, but it's unlikely that any group of people actually have this and it's not getting out to the rest of us.

Gunsnfnroses, in the minutes they're not making fat Axl jokes and calling Slash a cuck.

monkeychow
 Rep: 634 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

monkeychow wrote:

Everyone is saying this is bullshit now.

Sorry if I led anyone on I was sucked in with excitement.

Gibbo pointed out to me that no one has been able to quote any lyrics or anything...probably because they don't have the song.

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

LocoComa wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Everyone is saying this is bullshit now.

Sorry if I led anyone on I was sucked in with excitement.

Gibbo pointed out to me that no one has been able to quote any lyrics or anything...probably because they don't have the song.

I can't blame you, I was going nuts all day hoping it was real. But if it were, it would've had to have gotten out by now. There's no way an entire forum of people have it and are "PMing links", and it doesn't spread. Someone else would've either posted it on Youtube or Soundcloud by now.

davegnfnr2k
 Rep: 0 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

davegnfnr2k wrote:

Here is the real question which is worst,  a forum hoaxing its community and acting like they have a song to rub it in their faces or having the song and not sharing while rubbing in the faces of its forum members lol

zombux
 Rep: 36 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

zombux wrote:

well, this just happens when there's nothing else to entertain in the fan community. similar to late 90's or around 2005, when things were silent (except today we have Money Grab Nostalgia Tour, but otherwise nothing has changed at all).

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

LocoComa wrote:
davegnfnr2k wrote:

Here is the real question which is worst,  a forum hoaxing its community and acting like they have a song to rub it in their faces or having the song and not sharing while rubbing in the faces of its forum members lol

Hoarding it is worse. It's one thing to troll, which is pretty much the whole purpose of that forum, but to withhold it because "well, you should have to put in your time on the forum" or "I'm getting too many PMs, and it's too hard to copy/paste a link" is bull.

Once the leaks get out, let the fucker spread.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 84 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

Wow, is it out there? Would love to hear it if so.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

zombux wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

Wow, is it out there? Would love to hear it if so.

nope.
(what else would you expect, honestly?)

dalethirsty
 Rep: 18 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

dalethirsty wrote:

well, i'm an idiot. i should have listened to the hulkster.

kFGLEr4.png

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB