You are not logged in. Please register or login.

JordanRose
 Rep: 6 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

JordanRose wrote:
LocoComa wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I still feel the same way...

There is no Atlas Shrugged or The General Leak.

It's a hoax designed to troll and/or flush out people with Silkworms and This I Love.

It seems to be working, I'll give them that lol

Seriously. I don't know how people are still possibly buying it.

Well one reason was because in the Troy McClure "insider thread that dated back to early August that guy was asking for Atlas long after he seemed to be accepted my the troll group i.e. magisme and co. At least now I now where the majority of the MyGNR trolls and haters went to.
Although I do agree with their sentiments about the absolute King Cunt of online GNR fans: Mojo/Jim.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I still feel the same way...

There is no Atlas Shrugged or The General Leak.

It's a hoax designed to troll and/or flush out people with Silkworms and This I Love.

It seems to be working, I'll give them that lol

^^ This!!!

dalethirsty
 Rep: 20 

dalethirsty wrote:

so where did this supposed new version of silkworms come from?

vipicius

vipicius wrote:
dalethirsty wrote:

SoundCloud, profile Mr. Street Of Dreams.

vipicius

vipicius wrote:

By the way, can anyone tell me why the trail disappeared?
Are there band vigilantes in the forums to avoid leaks?

imsorry wrote:

this sample of silkworms was in soundcloud since july its not that new it was leaked by a user called Troy McClure

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:

Although I do agree with their sentiments about the absolute King Cunt of online GNR fans: Mojo/Jim.

Warchild?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
dalethirsty wrote:

You know the 3 minute sampler from 2011-2012 or whenever that goes around with 15 seconds of Silkworms, the CD remixes, and some DJ tracks?

Some trader type people have had all those songs in full since then - that's why there's a sample of them.

Getting them out into the general public from those hoarders is harder.

But at least there's proof that some fans have those.

There's no evidence that anyone outside of the actual band has The General or Atlas.

One does not prove the other considering they've been around since 2011 in various lengths and qualities.

JordanRose

JordanRose wrote:
harmon420 wrote:

Warchild?

Yes. Same cunt. Although because literally just a few times other people were allowed to log in to the account a lot of people were adamant it was someone called Maribeth.

Voodoochild
 Rep: 3 

Voodoochild wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
dalethirsty wrote:

You know the 3 minute sampler from 2011-2012 or whenever that goes around with 15 seconds of Silkworms, the CD remixes, and some DJ tracks?

Some trader type people have had all those songs in full since then - that's why there's a sample of them.

Getting them out into the general public from those hoarders is harder.

But at least there's proof that some fans have those.

There's no evidence that anyone outside of the actual band has The General or Atlas.

One does not prove the other considering they've been around since 2011 in various lengths and qualities.

Yeah. I don't care at all about the remixes, but I'd love to hear Silkworms and OMG.

Board footer