You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

Smoking Guns wrote:
Appetiteforcovers wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Lol, this thread is still going?

So people wanting leaks will go through 40 pages without there even being leaks.

Lol, dirty troll. I love it!

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

40 pages, and nothing has surfaced, and and people still believe there are leaks? LOL

Appetiteforcovers
 Rep: 1 

LMAO, I guess let's keep the thread going

Appetiteforcovers

I wonder if Axl will ever do a solo album with him doing vocals and lead acoustic guitar. Or maybe a solo MTV unplugged

Appetiteforcovers

Have Atlas as an opener

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:

Tastes Good, Don't It? as the closer?

ll_tj1
 Rep: 8 

ll_tj1 wrote:

Just wow!!! Lol. The things GNR fans will go thru for the sake of anything new. I'll admit I'd absolutely love to hear the 10 seconds or so of the leaked alternate version  of TIL. Because they were clearly different vocals.

And being an old member of all the forums and forum wars, the One thing that never gets old for me is whenever that piece of shit psychopathic narcasstic bastard mojo/jim/maribeth/warchild (among other names) gets dragged thru the mud for what he is. What kind of asshole buys a website just so he can pretend to have friends?? LMAO!!! She is a piece of garbage.

I'm out till I visit again.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:
ll_tj1 wrote:

Just wow!!! Lol. The things GNR fans will go thru for the sake of anything new. I'll admit I'd absolutely love to hear the 10 seconds or so of the leaked alternate version  of TIL. Because they were clearly different vocals.

And being an old member of all the forums and forum wars, the One thing that never gets old for me is whenever that piece of shit psychopathic narcasstic bastard mojo/jim/maribeth/warchild (among other names) gets dragged thru the mud for what he is. What kind of asshole buys a website just so he can pretend to have friends?? LMAO!!! She is a piece of garbage.

She has more profiles than that over there at gnr"truth" (nut swingers).

Appetiteforcovers

LocoComa wrote:

Tastes Good, Don't It? as the closer?

Taste Good last before encore. Look at Your Game, Girl and My World last

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:
harmon420 wrote:
ll_tj1 wrote:

She has more profiles than that over there at gnr"truth" (nut swingers).

The other day, I saw someone call Paul Tobias one of the most important GN'R members. And not sarcastically. Dear God, to be that delusional...

Board footer