You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

monkeychow wrote:

In fairness though it's pretty frustrating to think there's good quality copies of the This I Love remix, Silkworms and OMG around that only some people have.

Trolling won't get us anywhere...but I do wish there was a reasonable way to obtain them, I really like those songs and would love proper versions.

I wish people who have them would specify what they want...or is it just fun to have something that others don't.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

In fairness though it's pretty frustrating to think there's good quality copies of the This I Love remix, Silkworms and OMG around that only some people have.

Trolling won't get us anywhere...but I do wish there was a reasonable way to obtain them, I really like those songs and would love proper versions.

I wish people who have them would specify what they want...or is it just fun to have something that others don't.

yeah same here, I really wish I could get the 2001 blues. I always loved that song and hated the CD version where it was ruined.

The silkworms i want is also a 2001 version before Axl changed it but even the updated version one would be great. I always loved silkworms and wish had did more songs like that

vipicius
 Rep: 6 

vipicius wrote:

A few days ago, I found in fnforum several demo CD. Some of them that I already had, and others not, I downloaded all to be able to organize me in folders. I think everyone here has this, but if they want to check it, PM me, I can send the link (which is easy to find, actually).

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Krissy wrote:
vipicius wrote:

A few days ago, I found in fnforum several demo CD. Some of them that I already had, and others not, I downloaded all to be able to organize me in folders. I think everyone here has this, but if they want to check it, PM me, I can send the link (which is easy to find, actually).

PM sent axl bumblefoot fortus tommy frank robin finck bucket 3

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

just to share a list of whatever is out, besides the officially released stuff:
2017_11_05_111307.png

Krissy

Krissy wrote:
zombux wrote:

just to share a list of whatever is out, besides the officially released stuff:
https://image.ibb.co/mpwUOG/2017_11_05_111307.png

what's the link to download all of it?

Carlos
 Rep: 0 

Carlos wrote:

Would appreciate the links for the checkmate and remixed TIL. Thank you in advance.

Krissy

Krissy wrote:

I'd appreciate the download links for all zombux listed!

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

no, I decided to hoard it.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

That list is accurate except some people have item 36-40 in full not just as excerpts.

Board footer