You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Voodoochild
 Rep: 3 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

Voodoochild wrote:
Walker wrote:

It's So Easy (2010) coming soon!

What's that supposed to be?

Walker
 Rep: 8 

Walker wrote:

From the 2010 proshot DVD smile

Same show as
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9naQzYV676U

And

http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHFXYV3BlfQ

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:

Well, at least it's something new.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

I don't understand this about Guns N' Roses fans or sufferers of cognitive dissonance at large.

You know what's illegal and infringing copyright?

Posting concert live streams, concert videos on YouTube, and fan-made bootlegs as video or audio.

It is the exact same thing as posting unreleased music from the legal standpoint.

The silly thing is music leaks all the time for many artists. The hardcore fans collate the old versions and buy the records when they come out. Go take a spin by a Michael Jackson or Prince forum and you'll know what I'm talking about. It's more meticulous than anything here at Evo.

It's dumb.

Appetiteforcovers
 Rep: 1 

Wagszilla wrote:

I don't understand this about Guns N' Roses fans or sufferers of cognitive dissonance at large.

Posting concert live streams, concert videos on YouTube, and fan-made bootlegs as video or audio.

It is the exact same thing as posting unreleased music from the legal standpoint.

People like to follow the rules to their convenience. Its just an excuse to be stingy.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

The silly thing is music leaks all the time for many artists. The hardcore fans collate the old versions and buy the records when they come out. Go take a spin by a Michael Jackson or Prince forum and you'll know what I'm talking about. It's more meticulous than anything here at Evo.

It's dumb.

it is dumb, because when I was in college (mid to late 90s before the internet was huge) I would go into boston to a cd store that sold "imports" from all bands and would buy cds of live shows, demos and unreleased tracks.

No one ever had a problem with that, and all those songs are out there espeically for guns n roses

its just funny when it comes to guns n roses CD, people dont want to share those demos but are always happy to share the UYI or AFD demos

There is no difference at all

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:
Appetiteforcovers wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

People like to follow the rules to their convenience. Its just an excuse to be stingy.

And to feel special for having something that nobody else has.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Walker wrote:

It's So Easy (2010) coming soon!

As a video? Are we talking about the 2010 proshot stuff for the doco that never surfaced?

Also while I'm pestering you - can you provide any other information about the TIL remix.

TIL is one of my favourite songs, and I was blown away by the snippet of the remix how the vocal track was a different take and more raspy in that section. What is the rest of it like?

Thanks smile

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

hmmm Puerto Rico 2010... that's a long story. what's fucked up, that the show happened more than 7 years ago, and someone still thinks it's worth keeping in the vault.
(not to be confused with already surfaced bootlegs of the show - there are two AUD DVDs authored by radames159)

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

(and FUCK, that one sounds sooooo good, compared to the recent years!)

Board footer