You are not logged in. Please register or login.

auad
 Rep: 3 

Re: Adler: Axl has my eternal love

auad wrote:

axlrosewatch-696x406.jpg

In a new interview with Loudwire, former Guns N’ Roses drummer Steven Adler remembered when the band appeared in the 1988 movie The Dead Pool, starring Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry. When asked if he’s still in contact with his old bandmates, Adler said that he isn’t.

“No, not really. I say hi to Slash since I’ve known him since we were 12-13, so he’s always gonna be my brother. Axl I always loved. To show the love that I have for him… When we did this movie, ‘The Dead Pool’ with Clint Eastwood, Dirty Harry movie, well the scene in the cemetery – there’s five of us. And then the next scene, you see Slash and Izzy and Duff shooting a harpoon through a window of this boat.
1509966140_11001673940982.jpg

Well, the reason me and Axl weren’t there was because I met some stripper that night and she put this brown powder shit in my beer. And next thing I know, I woke up in a hospital, charcoal coming out of every hole in my body, and Axl was holding my hand. He thought that I was gonna die. So he has my eternal love. But if you ever watch the movie, that’s why me and Axl aren’t in [the scene].”

https://www.alternativenation.net/guns- … -stripper/

Board footer