You are not logged in. Please register or login.

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

LocoComa wrote:

Ay Carumba. THEY. HAVE. NOTHING.

Walker hasn't shared shit in years; he sure as fuck isn't sharing anything with those chucklefucks.

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Krissy wrote:

gunsnfnroses claims they have atlas shruuged, the general, and today they claim silkworms. how do you prove them wrong? when they're not sharing what they have either but sharing just with themselves by PM only. how do you prove it wrong? as for walker, who else has silkworms on internet? you know something about silkworms we don't know? which gunsnfnroses knows about silkworms? why gunsnfnroses has silkworms? what information do you know about silkworms?

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

no.

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:
Krissy wrote:

gunsnfnroses claims they have atlas shruuged, the general, and today they claim silkworms. how do you prove them wrong? when they're not sharing what they have either but sharing just with themselves by PM only. how do you prove it wrong? as for walker, who else has silkworms on internet? you know something about silkworms we don't know? which gunsnfnroses knows about silkworms? why gunsnfnroses has silkworms? what information do you know about silkworms?

That's not how it works, we don't have to prove them wrong, they claim to have something but as long as they don't prove it (prove! not just claim) it's obviously bullshit.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:

I prefer a simpler time, before "krissy" tried to strong arm leaks from evo members.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Krissy wrote:

20rs4et.png

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:
Krissy wrote:

A) Multiple people have Silkworms. Walker got it from MSL. Aside from that, I have it on good authority that muthafuckas should listen, since it's a song that should be heard.

B) I don't have to prove them wrong. They have to prove themselves right. Gunsnfnroses is a forum full of trolls who have been banned from practically every other GN'R forum, who spend their day circlejerking about Axl being fat. But sure, I'm POSITIVE they have two highly sought after songs that nobody else outside of their own little forum have heard about.

Why is this so hard to understand?

Walker
 Rep: 8 

Walker wrote:

if gunsnfnroses has silkworms, they shouldn't mind posting what is going on between 0:48 and :055 in the song. What lyrics are being sung?

Walker
 Rep: 8 

Walker wrote:
misterID wrote:

Why would Walker give them anything?

Also, this. I sincerely hope Tyler Drama succeeds in getting that forum shut down. I am not friends with anyone that posts there, and only made an account here originally to say they were liars.

that 30 second clip they pasted together is fake as well. First 15 seconds are from the proof clip sent to mygnr years ago and is from the first verse. Second 15 seconds i'd posted on my soundcloud in 2014, but comes from a totally different part of the song. That's why it sounds so weird. But if they really had the song, they would know that.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

This leaks stuff is really absurd I just wish Axl would release these songs properly.

Board footer