You are not logged in. Please register or login.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

zombux wrote:

LOL. 14 pages here and more dozens of pages in the other thread, and still the only leaks we got since ChiDem was released was one Tommy's song and a few snippets of remixes in 2013. bizarre.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

The sad thing is that Oh My God was released bordering on 20 fucking years ago.

Similarly, Silkworms was performed around the same time.

I get the honor side of holding onto things. I also understand the self-interest side of things.

But christ. What a sad, sad commentary. All around. Truly sad.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
zombux wrote:

LOL. 14 pages here and more dozens of pages in the other thread, and still the only leaks we got since ChiDem was released was one Tommy's song and a few snippets of remixes in 2013. bizarre.

it is sad that the people who have these songs, at this point don't just share them with the Gnr community, especially the songs that were on CD. 

If everyone would share everything they have instead of hoarding, everyone would win.

The biggest head scratchers are the fans who claim they lost intrest in the leaks they have, if that is true, just share them then if they are no interest to them anymore. Let other fans enjoy them

If Axl and the label were smart they would just release a box set on itunes of the CD sessions and the tons of different cuts of each song they have, even the stuff not out there.

They would make some money off it.

zombux

zombux wrote:

they're making billions just off the nostalgia act tour, so why bother with other things...

Walker
 Rep: 8 

Walker wrote:

I have it on good authority that by this time tomorrow the fans will have a 2001 song

Appetiteforcovers
 Rep: 1 

Walker wrote:

I have it on good authority that by this time tomorrow the fans will have a 2001 song

Thank you for this amazing news!

zombux

zombux wrote:

not wanna be an ass, but I'll only believe when I actually have something in my hands.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:
Walker wrote:

I hope all cautions are made.

MrMiniMite
 Rep: 0 

MrMiniMite wrote:
Walker wrote:

Hopefully that authority isn't Troy McLure...

vipicius
 Rep: 6 

vipicius wrote:

If this happens, the PM season open.

Board footer