You are not logged in. Please register or login.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

Re: It's So Easy | Music Video Discussion

esoterica wrote:

Guns N' Roses released the music video for "It's So Easy".

You can view it on Apple Music and/or purchase it on iTunes for $1.99.

Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/video/its-s … mpt=uo%3D8

The video itself is nearly similar to the "banned" music video filmed by Riki Rachtman at the Cathouse.

The editing is sharper and the camera angles are better selections for composition but the general video structure / style is the same.

I would post this cool split screen I found but the RIAA is yanked it down since I watched it this morning.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

yup, Wanker has shut down the whole Lipeguns' channel, where many of "split screen" vids have been made for years.

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

jonesy wrote:

I wanna see it, but refuse to sign up for apple music crap, just so I can see this one vid.

Bring back Vanessa Warwick & Headbanger's ball.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
jonesy wrote:

I wanna see it, but refuse to sign up for apple music crap, just so I can see this one vid.

Bring back Vanessa Warwick & Headbanger's ball.

gremlins place links into your PM. as a "fuck you" for trying to sell 30+ years old stuff as new.

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

jonesy wrote:

Right on! this is all cool, but hardly fresh. Thanks though!

Walker
 Rep: 8 

Walker wrote:
zombux wrote:

yup, Wanker has shut down the whole Lipeguns' channel, where many of "split screen" vids have been made for years.

I have nothing to do with the RIAA or IFPI removing videos. If you have a complaing about channels that host copyrighted material being shut down, I'd suggest contacting the RIAA by writing to antipiracy@riaa.com or calling (202) 775-0101, or contacting the IFPI at 44 (0)20 7878 7900, as opposed to levelling accusations at a poster on a guns n' roses message board.

imsorry wrote:

Untitled.jpg

serenade
 Rep: 1 

serenade wrote:
Walker wrote:
zombux wrote:

I have nothing to do with the RIAA or IFPI removing videos. If you have a complaing about channels that host copyrighted material being shut down, I'd suggest contacting the RIAA by writing to antipiracy@riaa.com or calling (202) 775-0101, or contacting the IFPI at 44 (0)20 7878 7900, as opposed to levelling accusations at a poster on a guns n' roses message board.

have you or have you not reported youtube videos and claiming copyright infringement on behalf of an entity/organisation?

dalethirsty
 Rep: 20 

dalethirsty wrote:

got drunk and pre-ordered the super deluxe edition on amazon.

this video being included is one of the coolest things about the entire boxset and totally unexpected.

Rolling Stone, 2000 wrote:

An unreleased version of the video for GN'R song "It's So Easy", directed by Englishman Nigel Dick features Everly in bondage gear, with a red ball in her mouth as Axl screams, "See me hit you! You fall down!" The singer, according to a former associate, went to some lengths to gather up the few existing copies of the tape after Everly went to court against him.

all things considered, it's crazy that axl would allow this to a featured part of the boxset, especially during the #metoo movement. one in a million gets wiped, but this video gets unearthed after 30 years and featured as a selling point? wackiest band in the world.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Walker wrote:
zombux wrote:

Stop sidetracking mate, we all know it’s you reporting these videos too.

Whether they are copyrighted or not isn’t the argument, it’s the fact that you are reporting videos that Guns fan base is absolutely loving seeing footage of.

And that is a cunt move.

Board footer