You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

buzzsaw wrote:

I can't believe people spend a dime on this crap...

Airbourne
 Rep: 0 

Airbourne wrote:
rickdunsford wrote:

I’ve got proof of everything single thing stated in my story. I prefer not to share it as it could cause trouble. The cyber crime was stopped because msl sent me the file. I sent Walker 2k with friends and family like he requested so no fees is taken out

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

It's such a mystery why you trusted Walker, if he was Snapchatting (did you say?) with you, why not ask to see a bit of what you were buying?

I don't get why Walker would promise something he doesn't have when he would just get grief and a possible police report. That would be wire fraud if there was something in writing that was a payment for goods.

It does sound like he thought he was going to be able to do the transaction.  Is there A CHANCE that Walker and MSL were working in concert and planned to split the money? Why would MSL give you the video when he could just lean on Walker to return the money?

OKAY, let's say you are telling the truth and he or they made bank off your eagerness to own something verboten. If this was a movie, sure as shit, all signs point to Walker being the leaker. Wouldn't Walker want to avoid you if he ripped you off? He texted you to blame you, well, that was his alibi.  After all, why does Walker care who leaked when he has no regard for the band's privacy and protection of their art? It's pretty shitty. Full stop. He got some money off a theft, now he fits the bill of a leaker in the movie version.

Lastly, why don't you still want your money back from Walker if MSL gave it to? Doesn't make sense, as your deal was with Walker.

*You should make a claim. If you don't, you are a suspect in the movie version.

GlamCat

GlamCat wrote:

Does anyone have a working link please..? Except HOB.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

HOB is pretty entertaining. Silkworms was better here than the studio leak.

I love that Bucket got to do his nunchucks routine, toy handout, and his song Hog Bitch Stomp as the encore started.

Really dislike most of Robin’s stuff. His style just isn’t my cup of tea, all the choppy dissonant screechy stuff.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

bigbri wrote:

Really dislike most of Robin’s stuff. His style just isn’t my cup of tea, all the choppy dissonant screechy stuff.

I love Robin's choppy dissonant screechy stuff, the BIG BENDS and SLIDES (that little quick slide up and down in the TIL solo is 20). And the way he pours his emotion into his playing. I'd love to hear him as the guitarist in a Zeppelin/Queen-style setup, where there's just one guitar with a really distinctive tone.

ApacheChief42

Can somebody PM me the Better 2007 demo? Not the 2006 leak but the one that played on the Harley Davidson commercial.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

sure.

benny

benny wrote:

Can someone please PM me a link to the HOB?

Niterain
 Rep: 4 

Niterain wrote:

I read somewhere yesterday that the version of SCOM they used for Big daddy had leaked. Was it the studio or live part?

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Niterain wrote:

I read somewhere yesterday that the version of SCOM they used for Big daddy had leaked. Was it the studio or live part?

Yeah, I saw something about that on one of the other forums. Not sure if it was trolling; 1999 AFD is the holy grail for me.

Board footer