You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

BLS-Pride wrote:

More goodies? Hmmm.. well.. someone pm me so I can make sure the PM systems are working. 16

AndyRose'sToe
 Rep: 0 

ZeroMortals7 wrote:

is it true about 7 seconds studio for The General?

Fake.

GlamCat

GlamCat wrote:

Hmm.. am I missing something?

Matheus.b

Matheus.b wrote:

Pm please

drborken
 Rep: 6 

drborken wrote:

thebestofme17

Any chance of a PM please

Garden jam

Garden jam wrote:

Pm as well, if anyone also has the last silkworms studio that was would be amazing. Never got that one either sad

This is amazing!! Brings me back to the days of Madagascar, irs and catcher being leaked.

Waclimino

Waclimino wrote:

And I had finally found Puerto Rico. Have all the leaks from the previous batch now.
Those are remaining: Shackler's Remix, If the World Remix, Prostitute Remix (it had apparently leaked for the second time), The General studio, Atlas studio (if there even is one, getting conflicting reports on it), part of Prostitute video, Mi Amor and Ballad of Death.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
Waclimino wrote:

And I had finally found Puerto Rico. Have all the leaks from the previous batch now.
Those are remaining: Shackler's Remix, If the World Remix, Prostitute Remix (it had apparently leaked for the second time), The General studio, Atlas studio (if there even is one, getting conflicting reports on it), part of Prostitute video, Mi Amor and Ballad of Death.

Shackler remix seems cut thus incomplete, ITW not sure yet, Prostitute is the Blood in the Water that already leaked in 2012, The General and Atlas studio are fakes (first one made by evader, second one comes from Call of Duty soundtrack), DJ solos seem real.

Axlrose14

Axlrose14 wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:

is it true about 7 seconds studio for The General?

2 seconds

Board footer