You are not logged in. Please register or login.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 15 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

dave-gnfnr wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:
Matheus.b wrote:

Does anyone have shackler's revenge and if the World remix complete???pm please

If The World complete hasn't come out yet. We're waiting for it.


that version i snot compete either , damn

zombux
 Rep: 33 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

zombux wrote:

Shackler full = 4:09 (or some software shows 4:08) - leaked completely.
ITW full = 4:06 (maybe also a second more or less depending on software) - only leaked as 3:58 "edited" version as of 2nd July 2018

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 15 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

dave-gnfnr wrote:
zombux wrote:

Shackler full = 4:09 (or some software shows 4:08) - leaked completely.
ITW full = 4:06 (maybe also a second more or less depending on software) - only leaked as 3:58 "edited" version as of 2nd July 2018

do you have of the full versions


I just have the shorter versions

thanks

ZeroMortals7
 Rep: 0 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

ZeroMortals7 wrote:

I want ITW 4:06

Pacha
 Rep: 0 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

Pacha wrote:

ITW and shackler...PM, please!!

Matheus.b
 Rep: 0 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

Matheus.b wrote:

Pm please, shackler's revenge and if the World remix

ZeroMortals7
 Rep: 0 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

ZeroMortals7 wrote:

did complete If The World remix leak? the waiting and silence is killing me.

zombux
 Rep: 33 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

zombux wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:

did complete If The World remix leak? the waiting and silence is killing me.

for a 1000000000th time - NO.

benny
 Rep: 0 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

benny wrote:
zombux wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:

did complete If The World remix leak? the waiting and silence is killing me.

for a 1000000000th time - NO.

LOL, if and when it does leak for those that keep asking if it leaked I'm sure someone will post the fact that it leaked in this thread.

Matheus.b
 Rep: 0 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

Matheus.b wrote:

Pm me ifw full, please

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB