You are not logged in. Please register or login.

ZeroMortals7
 Rep: 0 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

ZeroMortals7 wrote:
apex-twin wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:

I want new music. Not music from 30 years ago falsely labeled new. itw remix is the new GNR music i'm looking for.

It's still 15-20-year-old music falsely labeled as new, if by new we mean things Axl & co have tinkered with during the past few years.

music recorded from 2001 to 2010 isn't false it's new. it's what fans will buy today if for sale. it won't cost a $1000 or $179. it'll cost either $1.99 per music file on itunes and amazon or $13.99 per chinese democracy or chinese democracy remix cd.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Remixes don't qualify if we're talking about new songs, either.

The cuts I've heard thus far (the BBF/DJ stuff) was best left unreleased, anyway.

ZeroMortals7

ZeroMortals7 wrote:
apex-twin wrote:

Remixes don't qualify if we're talking about new songs, either.

The cuts I've heard thus far (the BBF/DJ stuff) was best left unreleased, anyway.

You wouldn't buy it or the remix cd if Axl released it today?

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:

Shit, Axl is really missing out. All he has to do is remix AFD, Lies, the Illusions, and TSI and he'll have 5 albums of brand new music!

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:

Likely not.

ZeroMortals7

ZeroMortals7 wrote:
apex-twin wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:

Likely not.

I'd buy every remix copy. Makes me excited to want the complete if the world remix.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:
apex-twin wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:

Likely not.

I'd buy every remix copy. Makes me excited to want the complete if the world remix.

If the World and these other remixes are rubbish. If the World embarrassingly features Axl going all Cher-like vocals in parts.

If that’s what constitutes “new” music from Guns N’ Roses, I’ll pass...

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

If the World and these other remixes are rubbish. If the World embarrassingly features Axl going all Cher-like vocals in parts.

If that’s what constitutes “new” music from Guns N’ Roses, I’ll pass...

I actually like it... weird thing. one just has to stop thinking about it as GNR or even a rock thing. especially the two halftime live renditions are cool smile

ZeroMortals7

ZeroMortals7 wrote:

I'm expecting the complete itw remix to leak publicly today.

Pacha

Pacha wrote:

After listen all the remix leaked, I can say that the only ones that worth something to me are This I love, just for Axl vocals, and Better (Ashba version). The rest are pure crap, I can't bealive that Axl wanted to realease them like a official record.

Board footer