You are not logged in. Please register or login.

ZeroMortals7
 Rep: 0 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

ZeroMortals7 wrote:

Today is Sunday July 8, 2018 and the wait for the complete itw remix continues...

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:

Today is Sunday July 8, 2018 and the wait for the complete itw remix continues...

Dude everyone will know when it leaks

Chill out and give it a rest

ZeroMortals7
 Rep: 0 

ZeroMortals7 wrote:
Neemo wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:

Dude everyone will know when it leaks

Chill out and give it a rest

It's such a wasted opportunity the hoarder with itw remix isn't leaking. Who is this hoarder? Is it someone we know? If I had the complete itw remix I'd leak it to the forums without hesitation. It's meant to be heard and not to be buried in a vault.

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:

Alright, this has to be the same "Kristi" person that registered around the time of the General & Atlas hoax and started begging for them and begging people to message those other dipshits asking for them.  14

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
LocoComa wrote:

Alright, this has to be the same "Kristi" person that registered around the time of the General & Atlas hoax and started begging for them and begging people to message those other dipshits asking for them.  14

oh, I remember that PITA

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, doesn't Chinese Democracy, Appetite for Democracy, and now AFD 26th fulfill the terms of the rumored contract?

It'd be interesting to know where they stand moving forward.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

It might.

It's hard to know without seeing the actual paperwork.

Some contracts a re-issue and live album would count in others it might have to be new originals. Depends on the wording.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
LocoComa wrote:

Ha, I remember that, and yeah, this does seem like that same moron repeating themselves over and over like a fucken broken record.

Guns N’ Roses fan base is full of loonies isn’t it...

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, doesn't Chinese Democracy, Appetite for Democracy, and now AFD 26th fulfill the terms of the rumored contract?

umm... what do you mean?

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

It'd be interesting to know where they stand moving forward.

Reissues like AFD remastered are usually on a new, separate contract. Also, I don't think the DVD would count as a record.

I think they're still owing 1 record to Uni.

Board footer