You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: Buckethead 2017 tour

bigbri wrote:
ClaudeF wrote:

I keep thinking about the podcast interview, and what an amazing guy he's turned out to be. As much as the Buckethead mystery has been fun to participate in as a fan, I'm hopeful that he'll do more interviews in the future to let us know about himself, and his music. With no exaggeration intended it's easy to believe that his work will be studied a century from now, like people study Beethoven or Mozart today. He's that innovative.

What a brilliant performer.

He's supposedly doing a followup interview with the same podcast.

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:
bigbri wrote:

He's supposedly doing a followup interview with the same podcast.

That's great news!

Considering his health issues, it'd be nice if Axl does release the ChiDem box set so many of us are hoping for. The pride of having his unheard music released, and the extra income, are both sure to help Bucket.

dalethirsty
 Rep: 20 

dalethirsty wrote:
dalethirsty wrote:
dalethirsty wrote:

the mysterious bucketheadland album/dvd should be here by halloween. can't wait!

still no sign of this. hmm

some dude on reddit emailed the owner of the buckethead pikes site and got this response:

"The shipping for Bucketheadland has been delayed. We are waiting to see for how long. We are looking into download codes. Stay tuned. We apologize for the delay."

what's the deal, big b? bucket

i still don't have this lol

coming up on a year after it was originally supposed to be shipped

i love bucket more than anything, but c'mon man wtf

CSS 2.0
 Rep: 35 

CSS 2.0 wrote:

Is there any further news on how his heart condition is, or has been, developing?

I’ve been donating money through TDRS. Hopefully it helps relieve some of his financial burden.

Fuck the US healthcare system.

FrancisRivera
 Rep: 0 

Amazing experience RAD 140 Results   Testolone SARM   RAD-140 Dosage   You can Buy RAD 140 Online and you won't regret it. rad 140 side effects  wanna try that again.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Bucket's involved in a pretty neat little project - a new megawad (or really, an episode) for the classic shooter DOOM, by original designer John Romero. Called SIGIL, the megawad will (supposedly) be available free of charge in April, whereas the commercial box set will include a soundtrack by Bucket. Regrettably, there appears to be no digital download for the SIGIL OST.

https://www.romerogames.ie/sigil/

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Got tickets for Chicago. First time seeing him in a few years.

IreneHoward
 Rep: 0 

IreneHoward wrote:

Rattling, looking at at my calendar,  Rad 140 sarms results this possibly the one night time the complete month I are not able to go. I'll have  buy legal steroids got to do some negotiating.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

The SIGIL OST is now available for purchase.

Rad smile

https://music.bucketheadpikes.com/album … soundtrack

Board footer