You are not logged in. Please register or login.

ZeroMortals7
 Rep: 0 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

ZeroMortals7 wrote:
ClaudeF wrote:

I woke up with "Going Down" playing in my head. Not for the first time, either!

If we get another album, I hope this song is included. It deserves to be heard, and like Izzy or Duff on vocals, the fact it has Tommy singing lead makes GNR feel more like a band, not just Axl's prohject - even if it is 90% his project.

If any leak deserves an official release, it's this one!

The Brain remixes deserve an official release.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

stop being an irritating cunt. nobody cares about that stuff anymore in 2018 (as sad as it sounds probably)

AndreCC

AndreCC wrote:
zombux wrote:

stop being an irritating cunt. nobody cares about that stuff anymore in 2018 (as sad as it sounds probably)

I want those tapes from Aussie! smile

Niterain
 Rep: 4 

Niterain wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:

A promise was made. A promise everybody will have all leaks. Up to this day we don't have all leaks.

No promise was made. Ppl didn’t stop masturbating in the shower. You won’t get a single leak until you begin jerking off in your bedroom. The cleaners are sick of cleaning up your semen. Quit it!

ZeroMortals7

ZeroMortals7 wrote:
zombux wrote:

how can nobody care about it when you downloaded the Brain remixes. if you didn't care you wouldn't have downloaded them.

ZeroMortals7

ZeroMortals7 wrote:
Niterain wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:

A promise was made. A promise everybody will have all leaks. Up to this day we don't have all leaks.

No promise was made. Ppl didn’t stop masturbating in the shower. You won’t get a single leak until you begin jerking off in your bedroom. The cleaners are sick of cleaning up your semen. Quit it!

promises were made. but it's funny when some have what others don't they hang it over them.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:
Niterain wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:

promises were made. but it's funny when some have what others don't they hang it over them.

No one here has this shit! Please just stop.

You just rattle on about leaks and hoarders non stop in circles. It's annoying.

Find something else in your life, other than remix leaks from a now defunct band.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

It's obvious he's just trolling at this point.

In all likelihood, another export from that other site.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:
Niterain wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:

What the fuck are you on about?

Promises from who? You go on about a remix album being the best thing ever and it selling bucket loads, but you want leaks of the whole thing?

Just shut up and fuck off already

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
AndreCC wrote:
zombux wrote:

I want those tapes from Aussie! smile

yup, that's what I'm interested in! smile

Board footer