You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Niterain
 Rep: 4 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

Niterain wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:
Niterain wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:

A promise was made. A promise everybody will have all leaks. Up to this day we don't have all leaks.

No promise was made. Ppl didn’t stop masturbating in the shower. You won’t get a single leak until you begin jerking off in your bedroom. The cleaners are sick of cleaning up your semen. Quit it!

promises were made. but it's funny when some have what others don't they hang it over them.

I guess it is kinda funny big_smile

AndreCC
 Rep: 0 

AndreCC wrote:

Why do you care so much about a fuckin' remix?? it's worth shit and you already have 95% of it...

Jackie Chan and The General, that's where the money's at!

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
AndreCC wrote:

Why do you care so much about a fuckin' remix?? it's worth shit and you already have 95% of it...

only its its the BH and brain era version

AndreCC

AndreCC wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
AndreCC wrote:

only its its the BH and brain era version

I don't care which era we get. I wanna hear those 2 songs. I don't care about Atlas. I've had enough with Ballads. I wanna hear those two.

tru5o4bigtymer

does anyone have the catcher in the rye demo that was remastered? I had it awhile ago burned to a cd now i can not find it. Please any help i would appreciate it.

ZeroMortals7

ZeroMortals7 wrote:
AndreCC wrote:

I have 95% of it. I want 100% of it. Can you help me out? I have 100% of the leaked Brain remixes except one. I want to complete my collection. Can you help me?

ClaudeF

ClaudeF wrote:
tru5o4bigtymer wrote:

does anyone have the catcher in the rye demo that was remastered? I had it awhile ago burned to a cd now i can not find it. Please any help i would appreciate it.

Which version was remastered? that's news to me. Was it the Brian May version but remastered by a fan?

I've always been disappointed in the album version. Not only is it weaker than the Brian May version, but it seems to have been mastered differently than every other track. As such, it sticks out like an oddity.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:
AndreCC wrote:

I have 95% of it. I want 100% of it. Can you help me out? I have 100% of the leaked Brain remixes except one. I want to complete my collection. Can you help me?

LOL, how’s your maths? You have 100% of it except for one?

That’s not 100% then is it fucktard?

tru5o4bigtymer

ClaudeF wrote:
tru5o4bigtymer wrote:

Which version was remastered? that's news to me. Was it the Brian May version but remastered by a fan?

I've always been disappointed in the album version. Not only is it weaker than the Brian May version, but it seems to have been mastered differently than every other track. As such, it sticks out like an oddity.

Yes it was remastered by a fan and it was a very good. this person up the volume and took out the hissing and covered up the clipping around the 4:36 mark. it was very well done. i didn't know if someone had it. i would love to get that version back.

ClaudeF

ClaudeF wrote:
tru5o4bigtymer wrote:

Yes it was remastered by a fan and it was a very good. this person up the volume and took out the hissing and covered up the clipping around the 4:36 mark. it was very well done. i didn't know if someone had it. i would love to get that version back.

Wow, that's impressive!

Board footer