You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Robman
 Rep: 5 

Re: If "Chinese Democracy" Was A Slash Thing...?

Robman wrote:

slash would have made slash's snakepit esque music.

A GnR without Axl would have never happened.   So no.

AtariLegend wrote:

^, ^^ Guys don't worry, this isn't a Guns N' Roses without Axl thing....

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

well other than Axl - slash is the next best well known i guess to have got a decent shot at funding an delays LOLs

But in reality - its all about who owns the name, and more so, in general your average fan follows the singer of a band most - and then to a lesser the guitarist if their someone unusual (like slash) - so no one would really ever ger away with what Axl has other than him.

Also - its not in Slash's personality to not put stuff out there. I mean since TSI - he's released 2 solo records, 2 VR records, and done enough guest spots to fill another record.

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:

Axl only got what he got because of the name GNR. The Axl Rose Project wouldn't have gotten anything near what he got now. He still would've gotten more than Slash though smile.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I really think that this is kinda o weird discussion...if left to their own devices si think none of them save steven and Axl would have tried to revive Guns n Roses by themselves... hell even Matt, Slash and Duff prolly wouldnt have tried to call VR guns n roses

I'm a Slash fan (hard to believe,huh?) but If CD was a Slash thing it wouldn't have taken as long to be released,but,sure the only reason the record company let Axl take this long is because if the Guns N' Roses name,whatever I just said.

Board footer