You are not logged in. Please register or login.

AndreCC
 Rep: 0 

Re: CHINESE DEMOCRACY WORLD TOUR REHEARSAL !!!

AndreCC wrote:
imsorry wrote:

garden of eden https://we.tl/t-Kt3qsGhUIr got coma, aint goin down and more a lot more...

WOW! can you show us ain't going down?

feelingblue

feelingblue wrote:

Hey guys. Can downtown provide lyrics for checkmate and atlas shrugged? And descriptions of the songs?

Cowboy Buddha
 Rep: 1 

Can you repost these?  Links were down immediately

imsorry wrote:

Sure tomorrow will reup somee links i dont have internet at  home atm and used almost all my cellphone bandwidth already i wanna make a torrent on the big sites so it can stay up as longer ppl seed and stop that non sense takedown  attitude, lets see.

Cowboy Buddha
 Rep: 1 

imsorry wrote:

Sure tomorrow will reup somee links i dont have internet at  home atm and used almost all my cellphone bandwidth already i wanna make a torrent on the big sites so it can stay up as longer ppl seed and stop that non sense takedown  attitude, lets see.

Thank you.

Stoymatic

Stoymatic wrote:

Crazy GnR times we live in

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

I swear I have a 6th sense. "Yeah, I haven't' been on the forums for months. I bet something is happening. Yup! Aw, the links are down."

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
imsorry wrote:

that's the way to go, + don't share .torrent file itself (as it can obviously be taken down relatively quickly), but better share a magnet link, that one is pretty hard to hunt down smile

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:

New ChiDem-era leaks the moment I give up hope?

All I can think of is the line everyone quotes from "The Godfather Part 3": "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!" smile

The rehearsal sounds really interesting. The links, as others have said, are all dead but hopefully we'll hear it in its entirety by Christmas. And the thought of new demos ... please don't play with our emotions! big_smile

AndreCC

AndreCC wrote:
ClaudeF wrote:

New ChiDem-era leaks the moment I give up hope?

All I can think of is the line everyone quotes from "The Godfather Part 3": "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!" smile

The rehearsal sounds really interesting. The links, as others have said, are all dead but hopefully we'll hear it in its entirety by Christmas. And the thought of new demos ... please don't play with our emotions! big_smile

We can only hope for the best!

Board footer