You are not logged in. Please register or login.

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

Re: new gnr song debuted

TheMole wrote:

They need to cut a new GNR record, ASAP... His voice sounds great on this...

johndivney wrote:

Is first page people ripping the piss?
That’s Bugs Bunny on lead & Porky on rhythm. Dunno who is on drums or who the bear is??
P cool I think. He does a great job & even gets to do that’s all folks!
https://vimeo.com/308228032

They still do looney tunes as intro live?

vipicius
 Rep: 6 

vipicius wrote:

axl  There are at least three layers of Axl's different vocals, right?

vipicius

vipicius wrote:

cool
giphy.gif

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

where is the facepalm emoticon, when you need it?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
zombux wrote:

where is the facepalm emoticon, when you need it?

Unreal. Guns N Axl on fucking Looney Tunes debuting a new song... roll roll 

You know, this whole saga would make a really good documentary.  Just like an insight into the forums as a whole, and pointing out some of the ups & downs, the rumors, the fakers, the leakers, and the oddities of it all.  MSL, Didn't Merck post on HTGTH, Mysteron, Jarmo, James Lofton, the guy Mike Guilani who broke his wrist & had like 10,000 posts in 3 months, and all the off topic stuff, Fantasy, sports talk, the political thread etc. E-Fish who passed away. Axl loggin on & chatting one night on HTGTH. BBF. The leaked songs, the leaked CD album, the rumored leaked songs nobody seems to have. ROV & Brody. Didn't another big GnR forum close during the Ashba/lean years? 

I bet you alot of people in the general public had no idea Guns had this dedicated a following throughout. The fact that all these diehards still log on & post almost daily is pretty incredible. That or pure lunacy but man it's been a heckuva ride.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

It’s not Guns N’ Roses though. Axl over some random Looney Tunes backing band

vipicius

vipicius wrote:

Well, I think the other members of the band would also be in the episode if they were playing the song.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

I love the sheer perversity of Axl making his first studio track in a decade a Looney Tunes song.

Sky Dog wrote:

Well, this is the same guy who decided it was a good idea to sing on 2 Sebastian Bach songs prior to the release of Chinese....just as head scratching as this. Looney Tunes all around.

Board footer