You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Re: 2019 tour date announced

Lousiville, KY, September 28, Louder than Life festival:

https://www.gunsnroses.com/tour

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

Lousiville, KY, September 28, Louder than Life festival:

https://www.gunsnroses.com/tour

Money feels good. Maybe they debut a new song!?!?

johndivney wrote:

Money does feel good. But really you gotta assume they have more than enough money to see out their dotage comfortably. I’m beginning to think that the big guy & company must really love what they do & there is still a sincerity & genuine love in their motivation.

Ok, some criticism is fair like they’re content being an oldies band etc. But what other explanations are there for them to keep playing? Hard to imagine he burns thru money that quickly..

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Money does feel good. But really you gotta assume they have more than enough money to see out their dotage comfortably. I’m beginning to think that the big guy & company must really love what they do & there is still a sincerity & genuine love in their motivation.

Ok, some criticism is fair like they’re content being an oldies band etc. But what other explanations are there for them to keep playing? Hard to imagine he burns thru money that quickly..

Positive news is that will be getting together for sure now. Hopefully this leads to a writing session.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Hopefully this leads to a writing session.

the problem is, we keep hearing this for decades already. it wasn't funny since ~2012 and it's not even remotely funny anymore.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

Slash tour ends in August, so unless they're giving Axl carte blanche, it's pretty safe to say I know we know we know better.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
zombux wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

the problem is, we keep hearing this for decades already. it wasn't funny since ~2012 and it's not even remotely funny anymore.

True. Cash grab continues?

Sky Dog wrote:

Yes....I don’t blame them. I would if I was in their shoes. We are in our 50’s for God’s sake. Closer to the end than the beginning. Such is life. axl 21 duff

Sky Dog wrote:

And the new music dance has been going on since 1994! They just took a break on November 23rd 2008. If you recall, axl was pimping “ the second half of Chinese” in the chats of December 2008 with “same bat time same bat channel” quote. Instead of a year, it has now been a decade! Honestly, it is unbelievably illogical that ANY of us waste our breath and energy on this issue.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

zombux wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I'd laugh like a drain if they end up rattling through it and recording an album in a couple of weeks.

Board footer