You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Pacha
 Rep: 0 

Re: anyone hear the atlas clip leak

Pacha wrote:

Is it know who has the cds??

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Yeah, the Appetite For Distortion podcast just announced on twitter that they're gonna have an interview with him soon. Where we will no doubt learn how great this stuff is and why for better or worse we will never hear it.

Pacha

Pacha wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Yeah, the Appetite For Distortion podcast just announced on twitter that they're gonna have an interview with him soon. Where we will no doubt learn how great this stuff is and why for better or worse we will never hear it.

Probably a bad thing. He won't want to leak anything for fear of legal consequences if he is clearly recognizable

NotHulkHogan

NotHulkHogan wrote:

I figure it'll be a couple of years before we get anything. At least the usual hoarders don't have them this time.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

We got the full version of the If the World remix if anyone cares, over on the Beta's Barn discord. also got rickrolled hard last night by 3$P last night.d0PH3NX.png
I'll admit it was a good one. very well played on his end.
(one of my moderators renamed him after some people suspected him of being Walker. He confirmed himself as the real 3$P via reddit PM's when he joined the server)

NotHulkHogan

NotHulkHogan wrote:

Can i get a link to the discord?

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

https://discord.gg/GhaPZJ
(links good for 1 day, anyones welcome to join if they'd like)

NotHulkHogan

NotHulkHogan wrote:

Awesome! Thank you.

Samwise

Samwise wrote:
Dadud wrote:

We got the full version of the If the World remix if anyone cares, over on the Beta's Barn discord. also got rickrolled hard last night by 3$P last night.https://i.imgur.com/d0PH3NX.png
I'll admit it was a good one. very well played on his end.
(one of my moderators renamed him after some people suspected him of being Walker. He confirmed himself as the real 3$P via reddit PM's when he joined the server)

Can I get a link? Still haven't heard these

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Is there something I should be hearing somewhere, guys?

Board footer