You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:

I'll also tell you I've never owned a gun and went shooting one time with family and didn't enjoy it, so I'm anything but a gun nut.  What I am is a realist.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

As expected you didn't answer the question.   Have a good day.

50 million.

Do they need to own AK-47's or have the ability of shooting more than 10 rounds at a time or something? 

Let's ban assault rifles & high round magazines for all guns. They'll become collectors items & teens won't be able to afford them, those who can will sound like rejects & older collectors won't sell to them because it'll get traced back to them for the sale from cell phone & email records.

I say we ditch the China Tariff & raise the tax on bullets incrementally like we've done on cigarettes the past 2 decades. I remember smokes sub $2, now they hover around $10 (I don't smoke, never really did just when I was younger mostly at parties & when drinking)

Do you know why we have a 2nd ammendment?  I'll give you a hint...its not for hunting.

Yeah, cause "The Obama's" are gonna come take ur guns like the immigrants take ur jobs. Keep listening to Alex Jones & Hannity bro.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

50 million.

Do they need to own AK-47's or have the ability of shooting more than 10 rounds at a time or something? 

Let's ban assault rifles & high round magazines for all guns. They'll become collectors items & teens won't be able to afford them, those who can will sound like rejects & older collectors won't sell to them because it'll get traced back to them for the sale from cell phone & email records.

I say we ditch the China Tariff & raise the tax on bullets incrementally like we've done on cigarettes the past 2 decades. I remember smokes sub $2, now they hover around $10 (I don't smoke, never really did just when I was younger mostly at parties & when drinking)

Do you know why we have a 2nd ammendment?  I'll give you a hint...its not for hunting.

Yeah, cause "The Obama's" are gonna come take ur guns like the immigrants take ur jobs. Keep listening to Alex Jones & Hannity bro.

Never watched either show.  Next?

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

Didn't anyone take history in school?  Political science in college?   This is all pretty  basic stuff...

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I'll also tell you I've never owned a gun and went shooting one time with family and didn't enjoy it, so I'm anything but a gun nut.  What I am is a realist.

So you believe Americans should continue to be able purchase AK-47 assault style rifle's??  In case "The Obama's" come to take their guns??

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Yes or No, do you believe Bump Stocks should be legal?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Buzz is actually worried about a zombie apocalypse where guns will be needed to survive. I too have this reoccurring nightmare.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

And you're thoughts on this laugh?   Do you stand by laughing at this remark about shooting illegal immigrants, or do you denounce it?

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

So you believe Americans should continue to be able purchase AK-47 assault style rifle's??  In case "The Obama's" come to take their guns??

Are the Obama's in power?   Quit deflecting.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Buzz is actually worried about a zombie apocalypse where guns will be needed to survive. I too have this reoccurring nightmare.

This may be the most dumb people in one place trying to discuss politics.  Learn your history.

Board footer