You are not logged in. Please register or login.

benny
 Rep: 0 

Re: Hard School leak

benny wrote:

This song should've made the album over Rhiad for sure.  Probably Shackler's too.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
benny wrote:

This song should've made the album over Rhiad for sure.  Probably Shackler's too.

Oh dude, Hard School??  It's like Top 5 on CD I'd think.  Personally the 1 minute leak was a bit better than the song, the best minute lol, but the songs solid. Better than Chinese Democracy the song, the list goes on but yeah it beats half the songs on CD for sure. Could've been a change of era, myb Axl felt it was more a post-UYI lineup or late 90s/2002 track. I dunno, but the song rocks.

Where'd they get the guitar solo, Slash's Libertad kazoo? 16

Longtime

Longtime wrote:

I wouldn't say that it's better than the song Chinese, it's just different. I would take this over Shackler's or TIL. This could have been the 2nd single after Better was the 1st, or even vice-versa. The normies would have easily gravitated to this song.

Since I first heard it, I've always like Riad, so I was really happy that it made the album.

benny

benny wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
benny wrote:

Oh dude, Hard School??  It's like Top 5 on CD I'd think.  Personally the 1 minute leak was a bit better than the song, the best minute lol, but the songs solid. Better than Chinese Democracy the song, the list goes on but yeah it beats half the songs on CD for sure. Could've been a change of era, myb Axl felt it was more a post-UYI lineup or late 90s/2002 track. I dunno, but the song rocks.

Where'd they get the guitar solo, Slash's Libertad kazoo? 16

LOL good question about the guitar solo.  Yep, could've been top 5 on CD I'll agree with you there.  I'll bet if we are fortunate enough to have Atlas leak that we will be saying the same thing about that song as well.  I think this would've been a great single release to build hype for the release of CD.

Trent-axl

Trent-axl wrote:

Could someone send me the link? Longtime fan and lurker

Chooma

Chooma wrote:

Please I need to hear this if true??  inbox me!!

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I like it better than most on CD. It more radio friendly than any other CD song. Makes you think why they left it off. Really dig the instrumental intro.

Rep: 1 

13114949591 wrote:

so many lies

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

POST IT ALL PLEASE

gavgnr
 Rep: 4