You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Friedchicken
 Rep: 0 

Re: I will post a leak

Friedchicken wrote:

Can someone Please PM me some cheese on toast im a bit peckish!

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Friedchicken wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Friedchicken wrote:

Chinese Democracy is  still the best album of the 21st Century even though it is a bit over played .

What?!   Overplayed by who, yourself?  And I wouldn't say its anywhere near tops of the century, let alone 'best'.

Obviously i over play it or i would n t be here . but my point was the album had too many dubs on it , But is there a better album from this century? if so tell me .

Green Day - American Idiot
The Killers - Sams Town
RHCP - Dani California (double album)
Lady Gaga - The Fame (1st album, Pokerface, Just Dance etc..)

Sky Dog wrote:

Tool-Lateralus

Pskihq

Pskihq wrote:

Calm before the storm?

GNRVahland

GNRVahland wrote:
Pskihq wrote:

Calm before the storm?

Again ?

(But then again....a few days ago I said it was all over....case closed....hasta la vista...
And then there was even more....and most during my night time....as in this moment of the day...so....we'll might be surprised again.....althoug I really think we will not anything just right before the EP)

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

21st Century.... fun's "Some Nights" was a giant ass hit with legs. That might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I think that will be a pretty important album in retrospect.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Gagarin wrote:

21st Century.... fun's "Some Nights" was a giant ass hit with legs. That might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I think that will be a pretty important album in retrospect.

Was considering that. I was not a fan of We Are Young and didnt warm up to the band early on. Some Night is a great song tho & Id heard its a good album.

Hard to believe they havent put one out since.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:

walker is done leaking it seems

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

walker is done leaking it seems

I'd say that some fresh set of diapers helped a lot.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Gagarin wrote:

Was considering that. I was not a fan of We Are Young and didnt warm up to the band early on. Some Night is a great song tho & Id heard its a good album.

Hard to believe they havent put one out since.

That album is already forgotten, as is the band.

Board footer