You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Atlas Full Song Discussion

Sky Dog wrote:

Atlas Shrugged is an alternate outtake to the b-side compilation box set Axl had planned for 2010. Things changed and shit happens in the Gnr world. lol

Appetiteforcovers
 Rep: 1 

This song is decent but I'm terrified to hear the BumbleFoot version since he butchered Catcher in the Rye

appetiteforGNR
 Rep: 0 

Decent track with great work from Brian May!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

No way nineties Slash would have ever done this, or Catcher, or TIL. No way. Duff was a total mess at the time.

Well, so it was the drugs then... But not anything NIN or 'alternative' related. The UYI band could've played nearly all these songs, the ones myb they couldn't/wouldn't are the rejects like Riad & Shackler which I'd rather have Fall to Pieces or something off Contraband anyway.

Also, remember Slash was on those VH1 'Remember the...' or "Behind The Music" type shows an awful lot in the late 90s & was pretty straight & levelheaded. I think by 95/96 he wasn't the dope fiend he was in 89.

Slash hated ballads, one of the reasons he buried FTP when Axl was digging it.

stinkfist
 Rep: 2 

stinkfist wrote:

@misterID  After many listen, I dig it, it could be a great song if Axl polishes it. It was my personal holy grail I was waiting for that song. I really like the intro even when I first head it I was like "wtf is this". But like you said, the dude who compared to November Rain meets 70's was more than full of shit.
Anyway, Im not waiting any leaks now, exept for The General but it's probably not going to happen

bucketrod

bucketrod wrote:

Pm please

dalethirsty
 Rep: 20 

dalethirsty wrote:

hook me up fam

thebestofme

thebestofme wrote:

Please could someone help me out.

bloodyhell81
 Rep: 2 

bloodyhell81 wrote:

Song is pretty bad... can see why it was never released. Check out the general that song had something going for it except for the lyrics

killablues

killablues wrote:

Can I get the hook up? Thanks guys

Board footer