You are not logged in. Please register or login.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

Re: Only Big Guns left

zombux wrote:
ApacheChief42 wrote:

Nice to hear from you again atlascheckmate, how are you?

no this is The NASTY atlascheckmate (not banned yet).

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
15239123111 wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Can you please stop with the lists. Please.

You just lurk on forums and chat rooms with alts and make these lists about what you read and half the time it isn’t even correct.

I'm not the list troll. This info came from an american "Big B" source. Please, I hope you don't bother this information. Thank you.

Your “source” Brasky is posting all this info on GnFnR and in the Discord. You’re also taking what he says and filling in any gaps with guesses and are spreading false information. You aren’t some insider and you don’t know anything.

All you do is shit up messageboards and chat rooms with your endless lists.

You type exactly like the list troll, even down to the same kind of grammar and spelling mistakes, because you are the same person.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
15239123111 wrote:

I'm not the list troll. This info came from an american "Big B" source. Please, I hope you don't bother this information. Thank you.

FUCK OFF YOU ANNOYING CUNT! AND DON'T FUCKING LIE ABOUT ME ON THE INTERNET EVER AGAIN!

wasted
 Rep: 4 

wasted wrote:

Can someone contact GNRLiars on GunsNFNRoses for me, I’ve been locked out of both sites by the servers. So I can’t post or reply to his emails. Obviously I am danger. I’m not sure how to fix. 6 Heineken and a bottle of gin.

Rep: -2 

15239123111 wrote:

Sorry. I'm not that stupid cunt troll. Also, I don't speak english very well. Can we discuss about the five remaining leaks and when they are going to leak? It's the matter here. You just have to let away the gossip and focus on the band and his music.

Come on, numbers. Leak madagascar perhaps qs eye on you & dragon plz!!!

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Why the interest in Madagascar?  Wouldn't that just be another version of the song, albeit myb not better or worse?  I think I read it's a 99/00 version but still, any high expectations?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I'll trade Madagascar for The General or State of Grace. Serious.

15239123111 wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Why the interest in Madagascar?  Wouldn't that just be another version of the song, albeit myb not better or worse?  I think I read it's a 99/00 version but still, any high expectations?

Because is the first of the 24 completed songs to be recorded in full back in 1998.

The first Chinese Democracy song.

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:

Sigh. Same troll posting the same regurgitated bullshit from Brasky actually believing he's some kind of credible source for anything and not just a massive troll jerking everyone off.

15239123111 wrote:
LocoComa wrote:

Sigh. Same troll posting the same regurgitated bullshit from Brasky actually believing he's some kind of credible source for anything and not just a massive troll jerking everyone off.

I understand. The real problem is..... he is not the only source. That's why I am here.

Board footer