You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: How long until The General?

bigbri wrote:

I’m loving these leaks tonight, and I keep asking myself: Why now?

Someone mentioned, I forgot who or where, that we’re getting these now because really new music is coming with Slash and Duff.

These old songs still have some value. I’m guessing by what’s happening that all the old stuff is getting traded and liberated.

The two left that have always interested me over the years are The General and Ides of March. I assume it’s only a matter of time until we get them.

Unless... they are being reworked by the Big Three.

Anyway, a fun time again....

AtariLegend wrote:

The General, Ides are supposedly not on source cds for these leaks unless they're under different names?

The General would have been a later era track, if Brain co-wrote it. These are all 2000 (mostly)/2001 mixes where alot seem to have been recorded in 99.

stinkfist
 Rep: 2 

stinkfist wrote:

Im interested in Seven, I read that it was some kind of a ballad who will "blow your mind", so I want to hear that

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

The General, Ides are supposedly not on source cds for these leaks unless they're under different names?

The General would have been a later era track, if Brain co-wrote it. These are all 2000 (mostly)/2001 mixes where alot seem to have been recorded in 99.

Thanks for clarifying. I’m not an expert on the timeframes. So we may not get them.

Appetiteforcovers
 Rep: 1 

AtariLegend wrote:

The General is listed as Prom Violence on the CD but its an instrumental from what I've read. Probably a work in progress before Brian added anything to it

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Someone mentioned, I forgot who or where, that we’re getting these now because really new music is coming with Slash and Duff.

These old songs still have some value. I’m guessing by what’s happening that all the old stuff is getting traded and liberated.

The two left that have always interested me over the years are The General and Ides of March. I assume it’s only a matter of time until we get them.

The whole thing seems orchestrated to me...

AtariLegend wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
bigbri wrote:

They (the trolls) claim Rick sent msl this along with P.R.L. and Me, Myself and Elvis (Soul Monster).

So much nonscene it's hard to fiqure out the truth.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
bigbri wrote:

They (the trolls) claim Rick sent msl this along with P.R.L. and Me, Myself and Elvis (Soul Monster).

Rick?

AtariLegend wrote:
bigbri wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

Rick?

The supposed poster with these cds. I don't know.

Some silly story about zuzat having an old locker with uyi and cd demos. That got sold, then somehow Rickdunsford got them and that's the supposed source.

http://www.suicideshift.info/discograph … leaks.html

Those are the cds apparently.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
bigbri wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Rick?

The supposed poster with these cds. I don't know.

Some silly story about zuzat having an old locker with uyi and cd demos. That got sold, then somehow Rickdunsford got them and that's the supposed source.

http://www.suicideshift.info/discograph … leaks.html

Those are the cds apparently.

ok, yeah I heard about this. Well, let’s hear the rest, folks!

Board footer