You are not logged in. Please register or login.

benny
 Rep: 0 

Re: Hard School leak

benny wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
James wrote:
benny wrote:

This song should've made the album over Rhiad for sure. .

Blasphemy.

IMO if something could've been removed to make room for it, I would pick Scraped.

Scraped was terrible, but I dont get all the love for Riad from posters. The song is like an awful Sega game scratching on a chalkboard

That's a perfect analogy for Rhiad!  LOL

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Shacklers, ITW, Scraped,  & Riad were all pretty bad & probably should've been replaced or removed. Remove them and add Hardschool & Perhaps plus Going Down and release it in 02-04 & its a much better output. Put them on a later album or B-sides/outtakes.

Revnine

Revnine wrote:

Can someone please send me a Link to this song??? smile smile smile

Olorin the 2nd

They played this over the loudspeakers amongst a mix of rock classics whle we were waiting for them to come on in Glasgow 2006, they turned the volume down compared to the other songs. I remember saying to folk around me whats that song thats Axl singing, everyone agreed but didnt know the song, but I knew I could hear bits from the Checkmate clip and the rest was traditional Axls screamy rock vocals.

Bugged me for years, but this is the song  heard, I fucking knew it.

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:
bloodyhell81 wrote:

Been waiting to here this full song for years... although a demo. Not disappointed

X2...  should have been released as a standalone non-album track single right after Vegas and then the actual album dropped (disc 1)after the aborted 2001 tour... feel free to pick up any track potentially off of it as singles with IRS and if the world as  b-sides.

Board footer