You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Quick Song Disc

misterID wrote:

If only we could transplant 2006 Axl to 2001 and replace Merck with Azoff and we're all happy. The NITL tour probably kicks off in 2008.

PotatoSalad
 Rep: 0 

PotatoSalad wrote:

AlThePal
 Rep: 0 

AlThePal wrote:

Is there anyway to get a link?

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Does anyone know how many of these tracks that are missing vocals that Axl actually completed? Could they theoretically all still be instrumentals?

AtariLegend wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

Does anyone know how many of these tracks that are missing vocals that Axl actually completed? Could they theoretically all still be instrumentals?

If the World
Better
Sorry
Shacker's

all got vocals later.

This I Love and Scrapped *which don't seem to be on the discs, unless under different names obviously had vocals later*

Me, Myself and Elvis (Elvis Presley and the Monster of Soul) not on the album has vocals (see Axl chats)

Oklahoma (Berlin) presumably was if they were going to play it at one point during House of Blues 2001.

We assume:

Thyme did along with The General, Ides of March and Seven (the later 3 which don't appear to be here unless different names) were finished. Beltrami mentioned all 4.

If MSL is to believed so did Tonto.

Don't know about the rest. Just speculation.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Thanks!

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

If the World
Better
Sorry
Shacker's

all got vocals later.

This I Love and Scrapped *which don't seem to be on the discs, unless under different names obviously had vocals later*

Me, Myself and Elvis (Elvis Presley and the Monster of Soul) not on the album has vocals (see Axl chats)

Oklahoma (Berlin) presumably was if they were going to play it at one point during House of Blues 2001.

We assume:

Thyme did along with The General, Ides of March and Seven (the later 3 which don't appear to be here unless different names) were finished. Beltrami mentioned all 4.

Thyme is just the name of the instrumental arrangement that serves as intro for PRL.

AtariLegend wrote:
otto wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

If the World
Better
Sorry
Shacker's

all got vocals later.

We assume:

Thyme is just the name of the instrumental arrangement that serves as intro for PRL.

In the year 2000 sure. However the Thyme title was still mentioned multiple times in later years. They probably just decided to call the whole track Thyme.

atlashrugs
 Rep: -6 

atlashrugs wrote:

the quicksong with full non lyric axl vocal is freakin killer

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Er, can I get a link?

Board footer