You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:

Busy at werk.
Dealing with a jerk.
Ill post more tonight

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

It seems this too is remaining partisan. (somehow).

1. We have a president who seeked assistance from a foreign country help in affecting the outcome of his upcoming election.
2. We have a president asking a foreign leader to speak directly with his personal attorney.
3. We are continuing to learn about a possible coverup.
4. We have an AG who knew about all of this & kept it under wraps. (That's troubling)

Everythings out there, we'll learn more in the upcoming days. Not much more I wanna discuss, again, had a shit day (unrelated, guy was an ass).

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Interesting conundrum. If you are ok with the call then you'd have issue with the coverup. If you are opposed to the call then you understand why they covered it up.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/26/politics … index.html

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Busy at werk.
Dealing with a jerk.

Is that you Pence?

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
bigbri wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Busy at werk.
Dealing with a jerk.

Is that you Pence?

lol

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Thought you were busting out a Miley Cyrus song. All that was left was the twerk.

Trump is awful, but I think this will fall apart pretty badly. It's the same thing as "I hope you can see your way of letting this go." It's scummy, totally like a New York real estate guy, but not impeachable. Yet.

Sky Dog wrote:

Between Trump and that wildman Boris the Spider across the pond, we have us a circus sideshow on a daily basis. It's funny to me. 16

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

"Someone get me a fucking ladder* 16

boris-johnson-zipwire.jpg

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Republicans plan is to get thru Friday, let the Sunday morning talk shows cycle out, and try to cool things down Monday dismissing it. Their argument is weak. "The phone call was ok & legal"  Then explain the decision WH made to coverup. No one does just saying it's Mueller2.0

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Just beat the mother fucker. Trump will win, again

Board footer