You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Vincevega06
 Rep: 0 

Re: Rick the leaker just got banned from shows for life

Vincevega06 wrote:

If I get reprimanded I’ll take it like a champ, fuck team Brazil, fuck Fernando, hell fuck this version of GnR. Izzy is still the coolest, I’m almost done with this band completely. This dude leaked almost 20 year old shit. He paid his money to see them. What happens to the days when Axl has the balls to stand up to the man! These guys are turning into another pussy band I hate, Metallica 4
I love this forum even tho I’m new but shit ass fuck why can’t these guys see we will buy anything, just release it
RV3

AtariLegend wrote:

I'm shocked with his VIP ticket and name tag after all this, they didn't offer to have Axl felicitate him for his services.

Link31
 Rep: 1 

Link31 wrote:

Interesting to hear this. It's kind of what you get when you put your name out there and all. Bad for him, but good for me!

exoterica
 Rep: 18 

exoterica wrote:

I don't know if Rick is the leaker but him getting banned from shows is such a bitch move.

AtariLegend wrote:

Rick isn't the leaker, but he did put himself front and center.

He could have said nothing.

exoterica
 Rep: 18 

exoterica wrote:

If GNR were cool, they would've had Rick do the McBob intro at the gig.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

He helped facilitate the leaking of 19 discs of unreleased music, I think he got off lightly.

I'm sure he'll be able to attend future gigs if he just goes general admission and keeps a low profile.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Will wrote:

He helped facilitate the leaking of 19 discs of unreleased music, I think he got off lightly.

I'm sure he'll be able to attend future gigs if he just goes general admission and keeps a low profile.

Yeah, he kind of put himself out there for any discipline. I would think he’d be able to get into a show if he kept it low key, but that doesn’t seem to be his style.

Izzyjim
 Rep: 2 

Izzyjim wrote:

It's a bit childish, or plain stupid to be honest.
Just like being surprised for getting kicked out of a party after you've stole from the host.

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:

I mean, it sucks, but he did put himself very much out in the open to take the heat.

But honestly, are you going to tell me that if he goes to a show 10 years from now, he'll actually be recognized? There's been plenty of stories of people getting banned from baseball or football games at a stadium for life after being a jackass and still getting in afterwards.

Board footer