You are not logged in. Please register or login.

atlashrugs
 Rep: -6 

Re: New Album Thread

atlashrugs wrote:

i guess a new guns n roses album of new materials isn't coming out anytime soon or even in this lifetime

wasted
 Rep: 4 

wasted wrote:

Never say never.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Slash: ‘I mean, Axl’s got a ton of shit that he recorded already, so we’re going to get in there and just start getting into that thing, and then if we do a record and then do a tour, I could see that cycle going on endlessly.’

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/26/guns-n-r … to=cbshare

Sky Dog wrote:

Over a year ago....too funny! Not one new note in the 3 and a half years since Coachella.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Over a year ago....too funny! Not one new note in the 3 and a half years since Coachella.

nah. I'm sure they've been working hard on replacing May's solo in Atlas.
that could probably be it.

Sky Dog wrote:

Considering everything we got, I think I would be ok with all newly recorded and written material. hmm

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

If you hear a balloon pop and a kid cry, chances are it was Skydog. smile

Vincevega06
 Rep: 0 

Vincevega06 wrote:

I honestly don’t think we will ever get a new album, we will get a bunch of re recorded stuff like shadow of your love or we will get a live era style album. Especially when it’s blatantly obvious this endless tour was for money, if we actually get a new album before 2021 I’ll suck my own dick. I’m a fat guy so that is crazy hard to do, but for a new album I’d make the sacrifice

Sky Dog wrote:

I have a new Tool album and a box set of Chinese leftovers. I am quite content....for now. I’ll be whining again in Spring!

wasted
 Rep: 4 

wasted wrote:

Tool is one band I’ve never got. That used to be Floyd but now I like them. So I might try again.

I doubt they will restart an album, Axl’s material will be used. But Slash and Duff will need to do 5-7 new songs too.

Board footer