You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Set another record in the market. No way Trump loses. Only way is if impeachment leads to removal from office.

Nixon got us out of Vietnam, where what, upwards of 1,000 Americans were dying a month!

Mehh, the so-called failed Mueller investigation has led to convictions to Flynn, Manafort, Gates, Papadapolous  Cohen, & now Stone, who proved a connection to Russia and wikileaks, all while self admittingly not attempting to charge Trump, but Im sure he's got little to worry about.

Although, there is the issue with him frantically pushing the issue of withholding his tax returns to the Supreme Court, something every Presidential CANDIDATE did since Nixon. And the SDNY case was passed on to them by Mueller.

Lastly, Kraft & Epstein, both vehement Trump loyalists, were both brought in weeks after Cohen whistled to the Feds. I'm sure that was all a big coincidence tho, just some Florida cops doing their job.

Yep. Trump has nothing to worry about.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
shutout52 wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

Are you trump apologists learning anything yet? My guess is no.

Of course not. This is all just some conspiracy of the DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE to them still.

This hysteria is grating. Seriously, is there anyone here, outside SG, who actually wants Trump as President? For three years he's been a week from impeachment, removal and prison. It's not going to happen. Not unless there's something big we haven't heard of yet.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:
shutout52 wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

Of course not. This is all just some conspiracy of the DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE to them still.

This hysteria is grating. Seriously, is there anyone here, outside SG, who actually wants Trump as President? For three years he's been a week from impeachment, removal and prison. It's not going to happen. Not unless there's something big we haven't heard of yet.

He'll be the first President that'll have to be pardoned since Nixon.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Perhaps. Does that change anything I've said?

He's not going to be removed for collusion, obstruction, bribery, slander or witness intimidation through Twitter.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

Perhaps. Does that change anything I've said?

He's not going to be removed for collusion, obstruction, bribery, slander or witness intimidation through Twitter.

He might not be removed for those crimes, but he sure AF committed them.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Hence, no reason to get excited about any of this. Concentrate on the election.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

Hence, no reason to get excited about any of this. Concentrate on the election.

Nahh, double down on it. Start calling it Bribery. Blackmail. Extortion.

All in.

shutout52
 Rep: 0 

shutout52 wrote:
misterID wrote:
shutout52 wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

No one, aside from the lunatic fringe has ever thought it's "a week" away. Or even a month. Anyone who knows a goddamn thing about politics, criminal investigations, and the processes of either knows it takes a while.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I see Trump has bowed down again to Kim Jong Un. I thought Trump was supposed to be tough. Really, he's a coward.

misterID

misterID wrote:
shutout52 wrote:
misterID wrote:
shutout52 wrote:

No one, aside from the lunatic fringe has ever thought it's "a week" away. Or even a month. Anyone who knows a goddamn thing about politics, criminal investigations, and the processes of either knows it takes a while.

I don't know where you've been.

Board footer