You are not logged in. Please register or login.

wasted
 Rep: 4 

Re: New Album Thread

wasted wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

I don't care if there's nothing new, I'm going. I skipped out on the 2002 UK gigs because I was a poor student, and I've kicked myself ever since; missed out on my one chance to see Buckethead live.

I know if I bail on these shows because "no new songs" or whatever, I'll regret it down the line.

I think I went to Leeds fest 2002 with Bucket. Axl was late but you feel that electricity as his vehicles came down the hill to the stage. Jungle was immense and there were new songs, Bucket did his nun chuck thing and played Star Wars theme solo. Axl ranted before Nov Rain about not being allowed to continue to play. But they played on. After the show there was a mini riot and mounted police came in. It was strange seeing fans with KFC buckets on their heads. Things were looking good.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

sp1at wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

London on the 29th May. A Friday again, they did this last time then added a Saturday date. Might hold out and see if they do that again, also depends if it’s another NITL circuit or it’s promoting something new.

It looks like it'll be the only date in the UK.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2 … w-stadium/

The event will mark the first live music concert to be staged at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium since the venue opened in April this year and will be the only date on which the band will be performing their enormous and beloved catalogue of hits in the UK.

lol, I'll believe it when I see it. They've left a big gaping hole in their schedule for a second date.

elevendayempire

Tix booked, anyway.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

elevendayempire wrote:
sp1at wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

London on the 29th May. A Friday again, they did this last time then added a Saturday date. Might hold out and see if they do that again, also depends if it’s another NITL circuit or it’s promoting something new.

The event will mark the first live music concert to be staged at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium since the venue opened in April this year and will be the only date on which the band will be performing their enormous and beloved catalogue of hits in the UK.

lol, I'll believe it when I see it. They've left a big gaping hole in their schedule for a second date.

The Saturday got added straight away 16

Tickets booked, new album or not should be a good evening.

wasted
 Rep: 4 

wasted wrote:

Wonder if Jose will be there. Axl could meet The Special One.

elevendayempire

A Private Eye wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:
sp1at wrote:

The Saturday got added straight away 16

Tickets booked, new album or not should be a good evening.

As predicted. I did both dates last time, but having spent shitloads on Golden Circle tix for the first date, and with my back giving me gyp, I'm not sure I can manage two in a row. Maybe I'll pick up a seat for the 30th on the secondary market...

Board footer