You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: New Bucket/Bootsy

bigbri wrote:

You're gonna want to be a fan of the funk for this. Stupid fun. Pretty scorching solo from Buckethead. Surprisingly heavy chorus.

Sky Dog wrote:

Nice! bucket

PotatoSalad
 Rep: 0 

PotatoSalad wrote:

I've been binging on Bucket lately and through that I've been listening to more Bootsy.  I know he already did 32 Halloween related albums with his Pikes series, but another Halloween album with Bucket would be great.  He's covered the Halloween theme right?  Maybe an album of horror movie theme covers?  I'd buy the shit out of that!

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
PotatoSalad wrote:

I've been binging on Bucket lately and through that I've been listening to more Bootsy.  I know he already did 32 Halloween related albums with his Pikes series, but another Halloween album with Bucket would be great.  He's covered the Halloween theme right?  Maybe an album of horror movie theme covers?  I'd buy the shit out of that!

PotatoSalad
 Rep: 0 

PotatoSalad wrote:
bigbri wrote:
PotatoSalad wrote:

We need him to do music for a Halloween movie.  Part 6's theatrical version had a guitar version of the theme in it, there's no reason why they couldn't put some Bucket in at least one of the two other Halloween movies Blumhouse is going to make.  Also, Bucket's version is better than that one Trent Reznor did.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

It kind of baffles me that Buckethead hasn't done a collaboration with Slash, given their shared interest in horror.

Yamcha
 Rep: 11 

Yamcha wrote:
bigbri wrote:

You're gonna want to be a fan of the funk for this. Stupid fun. Pretty scorching solo from Buckethead. Surprisingly heavy chorus.

How could I miss this thread? Awesome solo.

Board footer