You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: Disney+

PaSnow wrote:

Yeah its solid. I feel like you dont have to be a total Star Wars fanboy to dig it, its a stand alone show anyone could get into. I mean, youd have to have some interest in it or sci fi.

Seems hugely successful. There was talk of another spinoff show or Marvel show I think. Anyway yeah Ep 1 was good. I like them not dropping a whole season at once.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I watch it. I was pumped for

Hidden Text:

Boba Fett

to show up at the end.

That was a cool scene.

AtariLegend wrote:

I'm going to binge watch it later in the week.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

They are only releasing Season 2 episodes 1 per week.

AtariLegend wrote:
bigbri wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Only seen the first episode of 1.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
bigbri wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Only seen the first episode of 1.

Its a solid show. Def worth checking out.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

I really didn’t like the first episode of season 2. It just felt very forced, like the communication with the Sand people, all that grunting was just silly to me. And I know it’s just a silly Star Wars side story, but the script was pretty bad, and acting was terrible. And they brought back that terrible actress from season one again on Tattooine, and she was just as bad this time too. They just needed some ewoks in there, and it could’ve been a silly little kids show.

I’ve watched season one a few times through, myself and with my kids, and while there are some cheese moments, I never felt as cheese as was packed into this episode. I really enjoyed season 1, even with several repeated viewings (my kids love it).

I hope season 2 picks up from here, as the season trailer looked really promising.

That said, the reveal at the end was cool. Shit, does anyone ever really die and actually stay dead in the Star Wars universe?

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

^^ I'll give you that.  TBH tho, with any breakout success show, episode 1 of Season 2 its always expected to be a bit too all-inclusive in the storyline. Throwing things together.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

The show sure as shit beats the latest movie trilogy installments. Imho Rogue One/The Mandalorian were better than 7, 8, 9

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I dunno...its ok, its very Xena of the starwars universe if u ask me...problems in every episode clean up  nicely...i prefer more of an HBO style story where there is alot of slowly push the plot forward kind of thing happening as opposed to, mando meets new folks solves their problems in a day or 2 ... rinse repeat

Board footer