You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Shackler's Revenge With Bucket.

monkeychow wrote:

On one hand what he did in the solo section was cool and moody like gives it a cool horror movie kinda vibe - like it creates a disturbing mood in a cool way.

On the other hand I can kinda see why Axl changed it as its not really functional as a lead guitar solo in the traditional sense. Buckets version is more of a soundscape art project feel, while the bumble version is more of a song to perform in a band.

Interesting to hear this type of stuff though and get a window into the kinda choices Axl is faced with when creating these things.

AtariLegend wrote:

I prefer Bucket's solo, but it's still the chorus that's the issue. If I had skill, I'd try it with 1 or 2 verses of "I don't believe it" less.

imsorry wrote:

i thought it added a more industrial vibe to the song i liked it, but in the original mogg u can hear buried under the rhythm guitar the final solo and from what i can hear its similar to Ron's solo .

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

I really like the final version even though I agree it could of been trimmed down in the final mix. Ahhh...2008...good times.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Is this legit or a remix?

Board footer