You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: Matt Sorum's book leaks online.

metallex78 wrote:

You guys can try to discredit Matt by saying he’s a cunt, but outside of Adler being there, Sorum is the only other drummer to have the lock in groove with Slash and Duff. Frank has played with those guys for 4 years and just gets worse and worse. Seriously, take a listen to the show from early this year, it sounds like a damn train wreck. Between Axl’s own out of sync singing, and Frank’s off timing, it’s like they’re all playing a different song

zorbaflip
 Rep: 0 

zorbaflip wrote:

Hello.
I know is late but are there any links to share. PM me if possible.
Thanks.

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:

I'm curious to read it as well.

And I hope that Matt will take the early impressions from this draft to revise the manuscript and make an even better book that people will love.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

metallex78 wrote:

You guys can try to discredit Matt by saying he’s a cunt, but outside of Adler being there, Sorum is the only other drummer to have the lock in groove with Slash and Duff. Frank has played with those guys for 4 years and just gets worse and worse. Seriously, take a listen to the show from early this year, it sounds like a damn train wreck. Between Axl’s own out of sync singing, and Frank’s off timing, it’s like they’re all playing a different song

I don't have the vitriolic dislike of Frank that some people do, but I do find myself thinking how cool it'd be to have the NITL line-up with Brain behind the kit.

zorbaflip
 Rep: 0 

zorbaflip wrote:

Hello my friends.
It is possible someone send me the pdf via pm please,  I really want to read this biography.
Thanks in advance.
Stay safe.

Board footer