You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Hard School Physical Release

BLS-Pride wrote:

https://gnrmerch.com/

Vinyl, CD, and Cassette. Plus hats and shirts. Up for preorder.

Maybe this is actually all we get? I think I might have been right.

Haters Gonna Hate
 Rep: 1 

I hope not............... that is very disappointing. wonder what performances of YC and DC they are going to use. YC has been pretty good this year but DC falls apart at the end

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

Makes sense. No communication on the new songs. Just releasing them. Don't have to field any album questions. It is what it is.

Haters Gonna Hate

I like the new logo ROLL-0229_OfficialInstagramContent_2021_TourPosts_CitySpecific_Post41-01Story_x300.png?v=1632504616

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:

Per Fernando on reddit, hilariously replying to a post calling for TB's removal as management, "releases are starting to get slotted." So, seemingly there's more planned. But it's GN'R, so...

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:
LocoComa wrote:

Per Fernando on reddit, hilariously replying to a post calling for TB's removal as management, "releases are starting to get slotted." So, seemingly there's more planned. But it's GN'R, so...

He probably means these releases. The words album or ep are never mentioned by him. Only releases or "maybe something physical ". Idk I wanna be wrong but ehh. Hs is getting sn album treatment lol. Probably UYI box set next year.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Well, I gave them my money.

Haters Gonna Hate

Tour should have been called the Back to Skool tour, with the cd out the first week and actually playing the lead song live lol

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Well, I gave them my money.

I'll get the vinyl for my collection.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Who ordered the $17 cassette?