You are not logged in. Please register or login.

war
 Rep: 108 

Re: The Early Recording Process of CD? (With spoilers from Slash's Book)

war wrote:
elmir wrote:
war wrote:

what you are telling me is that slash is saying something that contradicts what he has said in interviews.

what slash wrote in his book about "musical differences" is that he would have done an industrial record IF Axl was easier team mate....in other words if Axl was a cooperative band member, and helped out, didnt skip rehearsals and concerts, and separate himself from the rest, Slash would have made an effort to please him and his new experimental musical ideas....

that's all he said about that topic....nothing else...

i don't see it as much of a contradiction as to what he said in interviews, but more of an explanation on a sore topic for most fans...

right.

he said in an interview a while back, befiore the book came out that he left due to musical differences.

this is a contradiction to what he is saying in his book, according to your quotes.

your skills are still amazing though, don't get me wrong:haha:

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:
war wrote:

he said in an interview a while back, befiore the book came out that he left due to musical differences.

this is a contradiction to what he is saying in his book, according to your quotes.

not denying what you said....you're right...he did say that...its official....but in his book...he didn't contradict himself....he merely said that if axl was easier to deal with....he would have done things he doesn't like doing....such as an industrial sound....

he never implied or said that he all of a sudden likes the new gnr sound, or that he was all for it.....on the contrary in fact....

that's why i dont see it as a contradiction.....but...each to their own i suppose...

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
elmir wrote:
war wrote:

not denying what you said....you're right...he did say that...its official....but in his book...he didn't contradict himself....he merely said that if axl was easier to deal with....he would have done things he doesn't like doing....such as an industrial sound....

he never implied or said that he all of a sudden likes the new gnr sound, or that he was all for it.....on the contrary in fact....

that's why i dont see it as a contradiction.....but...each to their own i suppose...

oh ok, then i misunderstand what you were saying. how much is the book by the way? probably too much for me. i am just not all that interested.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:
war wrote:

how much is the book by the way? probably too much for me. i am just not all that interested.

not sure, i bought it in one of those "specials" where you get an Axl book with it....so it wasn't too much for me....about 30US$ for both...

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
elmir wrote:
war wrote:

how much is the book by the way? probably too much for me. i am just not all that interested.

not sure, i bought it in one of those "specials" where you get an Axl book with it....so it wasn't too much for me....about 30US$ for both...

i paid $15.50CDN @ amazon.ca pretty good price IMO specially for a hardcover 22

Cerulean wind
 Rep: -6 

Yes, I really agree with that, George.

Maybe, Hard Skool is just a melody from all those years, who knows.

I still can't believe that was released.

I remember the freakin' snippet back in 2006. And DJ Razz saying "Fuck you"!

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:
Cerulean wind wrote:

Yes, I really agree with that, George.

Maybe, Hard Skool is just a melody from all those years, who knows.

I still can't believe that was released.

I remember the freakin' snippet back in 2006. And DJ Razz saying "Fuck you"!

Ugh, ban this list making clown. I would rather this person create a new, equally as boring username, and bombard us with 707 week old thread revivals and bullshit song titles, than to read another post attributed Cerulean wind. Triggered.

Board footer