You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: GN'R 2021 Tour Thread

Sky Dog wrote:

I heard Van Morrison may have a show tonight in 2022!

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

They sound checked back in black tonight.. another cover? Lol. Watch tho.. Axl will go for rasp and then mickey all the gnr songs.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Apparently show is cancelled for weather issues.

Be Interesting to see if he goes rasp for Back in Black though...it's certainly a work out for the rasp and he hasn't done a lot of it since about 2017 - if he nails it then it will give me renewed hope for a raspy album lol.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Apparently show is cancelled for weather issues.

Be Interesting to see if he goes rasp for Back in Black though...it's certainly a work out for the rasp and he hasn't done a lot of it since about 2017 - if he nails it then it will give me renewed hope for a raspy album lol.

Lol still think a new album or any new material will ever be recorded and released? I'd bet my last dollar its CD left overs with the same 20 year old vocals til the end of the line.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

For the most part I suspect that's spot on.

But I could see if they ran out of finished 1999 songs they might break out ones where they were 3/4 vocally finished and over dub a few missing lines here and there.

I'm thinking of how on some of those demos Axl seemed to sing a tune without words in places or sing words that were very hard to hear. I could imagine a second pass at one or two of those moments if his voice was in ok enough shape...but I agree only once they run out of stuff they can put out with no additional recording....

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

It's So Easy
Mr. Brownstone
Chinese Democracy
Slither
Double Talkin' Jive
Welcome to the Jungle
Better
Coma
Reckless Life (First time since 1993)
Estranged
Shadow of Your Love
Walk All Over You (AC/DC cover)
Live and Let Die
You Could Be Mine
Hard Skool
Absurd
Civil War
Slash Guitar Solo
Sweet Child o' Mine
Rocket Queen
I Wanna Be Your Dog
November Rain
Knockin' on Heaven's Door
Nightrain

Encore:
Patience
You're Crazy (Fast version)
Paradise City

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Apparently Axl didn’t sing half of Coma due to technical issues. 10

First time playing Reckless Life since 1993, which sounded good.

Also the debut of the AC/DC cover Walk All Over You, which also apparently sounded good

I wish they’d get rid of Slither, and thank fuck, that Seeker is dropped. big_smile

Board footer