You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: NEW MEMBERS introduce yourself here

misterID wrote:

I was thinking a Cure fan, too

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
Triple H wrote:

I am the game, you don't want to play me. I am control, no way you can change me.
I am heavy debt, no way you can pay me. I am the pain and I know you can't take me.

So, are you a U2 fan?

lol

Triple H
 Rep: 2 

Triple H wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
Triple H wrote:

I am the game, you don't want to play me. I am control, no way you can change me.
I am heavy debt, no way you can pay me. I am the pain and I know you can't take me.

So, are you a U2 fan?

Not really.  Those are Motorhead lyrics to Triple H's theme song.

misterID

misterID wrote:

What is your opinion on The Cure Bloodflowers album?

Triple H

Triple H wrote:

I don't know that album. I remember South Park saying Disintegration was the greatest album ever but the only song I can name from them is Friday I'm in Love

misterID

misterID wrote:

I don’t think you’re who I thought you were, but man do I know a guy you’d love debating

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

I don’t think you’re who I thought you were, but man do I know a guy you’d love debating

Who would that be? Buzzsaw?

Triple H

Triple H wrote:
misterID wrote:

Is he a wrestling fan? I didn't realize The Game's lyrics would garner such a  reaction from people 1014

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Triple H wrote:
misterID wrote:

Is he a wrestling fan? I didn't realize The Game's lyrics would garner such a  reaction from people 1014

MrMojoRa
 Rep: 0 

MrMojoRa wrote:

Shit, never did this when I signed up couple months ago. I used to be K-Rock back in the day of the GN'R Message Board Craze. Spent most of my time in HTGTH then pulled out of the message board world around 2016. Came back after discovering the leaks right around time Perhaps was released.

This is a cool board. There's alot of knowledge here......not just GN'R, but rock in general. And conversations are mature and non-adversarial (mostly).

Board footer