You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: If GNR releases nothing in 2023, is this the end for you?

misterID wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:
AgesOfTheIce wrote:

https://i.postimg.cc/52bkVXKR/image.png

This exchange happened yesterday.

There is sitar on the intro to Oklahoma, that coupled with them soundchecking a song last year that sounded a bit like it makes me think it's probably that.

Ooh, didn’t think about that

misterID

misterID wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/XfjlmNR80D8
Perhaps being soundchecked. looks like this one is being released at least

Holy shit. That sounds great

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
misterID wrote:

We have no idea how they changed Atlas. This gives AS vibes

That doesn’t anything like Atlas though. The piano parts are definitely from Perhaps

But who knows with this band…

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

this was shared on discord, it looks potentially fake so take it with a heap of salt but just incase it isnt..

IMG_20230606_005830.jpg

page 2 is bleeding through and if you look veeeeery carefully behind "Bad Obession" you can see this bleeding through

IMG_20230606_005830.jpg

Perhaps/The General singles this year?

misterID

misterID wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
misterID wrote:

We have no idea how they changed Atlas. This gives AS vibes

That doesn’t anything like Atlas though. The piano parts are definitely from Perhaps

But who knows with this band…

I was talking about an older clip.

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:

Saw an interesting comment on YT, posted for one of the storage locker leaks:

David Lunn
6 days ago

The reason you have those leaks is people like me chipped in for them. I heard and had them the night they leaked. Please dont make assumptions about what I have and havent heard

If David is here, first off, THANK YOU for helping us to hear these tracks.

It would be great to get some clarity on what really did go down: how you and the other fans were first told about the CDs, what occurred as far as getting together to fund the effort, what exactly happened the day that the mp3s were purchased, etc. What we have heard is pretty confusing
and doesn’t make total sense.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

misterID wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/XfjlmNR80D8
Perhaps being soundchecked. looks like this one is being released at least

Holy shit. That sounds great

I love the little guitar riff they've added after the first three piano stings (does that make sense?)

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I used to think that older clip was just Slash/Richard jamming 3 chords, but listening again it does sound like an early part of Oklohoma kinda.

Be interesting if the general surfaced, didn't they use parts of it as an intro at one stage? Unless it's on the list for that reason.

AgesOfTheIce
 Rep: 10 

AgesOfTheIce wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I used to think that older clip was just Slash/Richard jamming 3 chords, but listening again it does sound like an early part of Oklohoma kinda.

Be interesting if the general surfaced, didn't they use parts of it as an intro at one stage? Unless it's on the list for that reason.

The General was used as an intro on the 2006 and 2010 tours, confirmed by Fernando on Twitter in 2010. I don't think they will release a song that Axl can't perform live, and based on the cellphone party clip I think Axl would really struggle with this one.

Lelez95
 Rep: 0 

Lelez95 wrote:
AgesOfTheIce wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

The General was used as an intro on the 2006 and 2010 tours, confirmed by Fernando on Twitter in 2010. I don't think they will release a song that Axl can't perform live, and based on the cellphone party clip I think Axl would really struggle with this one.

Do you have the link to the party video by any chance?

Board footer