You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Re: The General and Monsters

Scabbie wrote:

Any ideas on how the leak surfaced? Is what we are hearing likely to be the final version?

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

Any ideas on how the leak surfaced? Is what we are hearing likely to be the final version?

I think it's safe to assume the vocal takes are definitely final. However nobody can carbon date these because we're all hearing different guitarists etc. I'm sure somebody will want their 15 and the origins of the leak will unfold.

Derko
 Rep: -2 

Derko wrote:

Once again, any similarities between Evaders / Vienna's The General and this one?

carlossacanell
 Rep: 1 

I'm confused. Why two songs leaked? The one i got called Monster i think is the general due to the similarities to the cell phone clip and Evader versión. And the one called 'The General' has nothing to do with the intros of the concerts or the phone clip.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
carlossacanell wrote:

I'm confused. Why two songs leaked? The one i got called Monster i think is the general due to the similarities to the cell phone clip and Evader versión. And the one called 'The General' has nothing to do with the intros of the concerts or the phone clip.

the leaker probably cut the song in two to make it easier  to upload and download

A7x2759
 Rep: 0 

A7x2759 wrote:

Can someone PM me the leaks

carlossacanell

dave-gnfnr wrote:
carlossacanell wrote:

the leaker probably cut the song in two to make it easier  to upload and download

Are you telling me i have one song cut un two? OMG... And which one is the first and the last ? Hahaha

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

These songs are fuckin sick. As fucked up as they are, the last "it's over now" on Monsters makes me feel like everything is gonna be alright  haha

Daniel Brzezniak
 Rep: 0 

Derko wrote:

Once again, any similarities between Evaders / Vienna's The General and this one?

Yes, finally someone who asks the question. I also can't quite figure out what Evader's lyrics have to do with The General's leak.

carlossacanell

Can anyone send me the song un one track? Hahaha

Board footer