You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Re: The General and Monsters

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Gagarin wrote:

All I know is how I desperately wanted Cock-a-Roach Soup to be a real thing.

that was mentioned in Spin right?

Kerrang 1999

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
darknemus wrote:

The band's lack of information flow puts everyone into such a desperate mode for, well, anything that often times, rational thinking goes out the window - I've been guilty of that, myself, on occasion. I don't know what you want me to 'help' with.. I share what I know when I learn it.. I openly speculate with other people (AND PROCLAIM IT AS OPEN SPECULATION) and I allow myself to be open to all possibilities.. even if I have become jaundiced by the lack of 'real info' when it comes to this clusterfuck of a band that somehow draws us together.. it is what it is.. que sera sera.

This and the previous post are a really complicated and word salady way of dodging what I pointed out and BB is on the right track.

You claimed to have heard other material on the phone in a chat with me and others. You were going to be following up on that and then completely ghosted.

The difference between "seen" and "heard", is just semantic word BS.

So, were you lying then and it was all bullshit (which has been my theory for a while but I could never figure out why bother with that) OR are you lying now?

darknemus
 Rep: 23 

darknemus wrote:

Or.. what I heard is something I can't put faith into being real? Ever consider that possibility? FYI I didn't 'ghost' anyone - anyone who needs to reach me knows my email address (just add gmail.com to my nick) or pings me somewhere.. heck, every time dave has messaged me I've answered.. it might take a couple days because I've got a lot going on but yeah, I don't 'ghost'.. I'm not a 19 year old girl.

Anyway, Blizzcon's tomorrow and my birthday is Saturday so.. my responses will be scarce, at best, for the next couple of days.. its not ghosting.. its just 'other things going on'.

If you take umbrage with my vocabulary / the way I speak I'm truly sorry - its just how I am / who I am - I can't change it at this point.. lol.

Have a nice day!

#Peace

darknemus
 Rep: 23 

darknemus wrote:

Oh.. one more quick thing.. just to clarify, for the umpteenth time. I do NOT have any material in my possession that ya'll don't have. I feel like I have to make that same statement once every few months at least. I do not and never have 'hoarded' - I've never understood the mentality of it, myself - so.. yeah.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

This thread has really jumped the shark….nobody knows who played what and nobody knows what will happen next. We are still living out Chinese Democracy stuff. Not one thing has changed. Complete fiasco.

Could it be the way that I carried on -
like a broken record, for so long?

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Axl S wrote:
darknemus wrote:

The band's lack of information flow puts everyone into such a desperate mode for, well, anything that often times, rational thinking goes out the window - I've been guilty of that, myself, on occasion. I don't know what you want me to 'help' with.. I share what I know when I learn it.. I openly speculate with other people (AND PROCLAIM IT AS OPEN SPECULATION) and I allow myself to be open to all possibilities.. even if I have become jaundiced by the lack of 'real info' when it comes to this clusterfuck of a band that somehow draws us together.. it is what it is.. que sera sera.

This and the previous post are a really complicated and word salady way of dodging what I pointed out and BB is on the right track.

You claimed to have heard other material on the phone in a chat with me and others. You were going to be following up on that and then completely ghosted.

The difference between "seen" and "heard", is just semantic word BS.

So, were you lying then and it was all bullshit (which has been my theory for a while but I could never figure out why bother with that) OR are you lying now?

How is it a word salad?  I have known Dark for years, and he is very pedantic in how he speaks.
its just weird you dont understand the difference between someone saying oh I have heard what is claimed to be new GNR songs on the phone and then saying I don't KNOW if there are other songs out there.

And no it's not semantic word BS saying there is a difference between seen and heard something.

Seeing something means you have evidence for a claim
Heard something hersay is totally difference.
Try claiming that is semantics in a court setting you will be laughed  out of court.

For example. Oh I heard guns n roses soundchecked the general tonight
But I have not SEEN any evidence of that.

If you dont know the difference then maybe you should learn. Its clear you are just confused yet you are trying to blame Dark.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Obfuscation and excuses.

Dave, this isn't a court. Heard something is hearsay if you're talking about "so and so has this and that" rumours. Heard something is evidence if you've spoke at length with someone and heard some tracks over the phone. it's also really suspicious if you then go radio silent right after that.

I give up.

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Obfuscation and excuses.

Dave, this isn't a court. Heard something is hearsay if you're talking about "so and so has this and that" rumours. Heard something is evidence if you've spoke at length with someone and heard some tracks over the phone. it's also really suspicious if you then go radio silent right after that.

I give up.

its not Obfuscation and excuses, you just misunderstood Dark and instead of admitting that, you are trying to blame him.

AGAIN most of us have heard that closing it on you "leak" yet no one KNOWS for sure if its GNR or not. You can think it is or that its not but no one KNOWS either way   So just because you hear something that someone claims is GnR does not mean you KNOW its guns n roses unless you have SEEN good evidence to support it is.

This is all very basic stuff.

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:

Board footer