You are not logged in. Please register or login.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

Re: The General and Monsters

harmon420 wrote:

Turns out the calls were coming from inside the house. Sounds like mystery solved on who is playing guitar in the demos?

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Live debut of General pretty much confirms what most of us thought. Leaks were recent. Slash and Duff takes.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

The vinyl must have 2 new songs then. That came out of left field.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Maybe perhaps/General atlas/Monsters like it was rumored?

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

Or an album might be in play.

harmon420

harmon420 wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

I think the fact that it was leaked alongside The General would make me infer the leaker assumed (or even knew depending on the source of the leak) Monsters was going to be released as well. I don't see a hoarder unloading a treasure if they didn't know it was going to becom "worthless".

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
harmon420 wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

I think the fact that it was leaked alongside The General would make me infer the leaker assumed (or even knew depending on the source of the leak) Monsters was going to be released as well. I don't see a hoarder unloading a treasure if they didn't know it was going to becom "worthless".

I would say hearing tonights version confirms its slash and duff on the leak?

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

I don't think it's a hoard. Both songs were newly registered on ASCAP so that suggests they are tied to a release which has now leaked. They are registered as one song so who knows what that means. Either they are both on the vinyl or there is another release coming. Judging by the live show these vocals may even be new.

harmon420

harmon420 wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
harmon420 wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

I would say hearing tonights version confirms its slash and duff on the leak?

100% for me. I was in the two eras leak camp, but it's definitely slash and duff on both leaks. Any more debate is qanon level lunacy.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
harmon420 wrote:

Any more debate is qanon level lunacy.

Qanon are sane compared to GN'R fans 16 Only people more bonkers than GNR diehards are the flat earthers wink

Board footer